Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | done~
1 2
Hello I am doing a limited amount of humanoid bust sketches because I am out of virtual dragon money Here is an example [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1083908517838205018/1177370041629540483/examplebust.jpg[/img] I usually sell these for $25 But today I will reduce the price significantly to 650g or 650k treasure for no color and 800g or 800k treasure for color I will not draw armor or robotic/mech features I will take 3 slots [s]1. Erichthonios[/s] done [s]2. xLILM0NSTERx[/s] done [s]3. Octobrush[/s] done Please have your reference ready
Hello
I am doing a limited amount of humanoid bust sketches because I am out of virtual dragon money
Here is an example

examplebust.jpg

I usually sell these for $25

But today I will reduce the price significantly to 650g or 650k treasure for no color
and 800g or 800k treasure for color

I will not draw armor or robotic/mech features

I will take 3 slots
1. Erichthonios done
2. xLILM0NSTERx done
3. Octobrush done
Please have your reference ready
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
hihi! would you be willing to take mix payments of g/kt? ^^
hihi! would you be willing to take mix payments of g/kt? ^^
@Kalxifyr Hi there! I'd be interested in getting a colored bust of this character with treasure, if that's okay! She's a bit smug and often smiling.

My only question is if possible would it be able to be done by Dec. 15? I'm so sorry for possibly rushing but it would be a holiday gift for a friend. Thank you!
@Kalxifyr Hi there! I'd be interested in getting a colored bust of this character with treasure, if that's okay! She's a bit smug and often smiling.

My only question is if possible would it be able to be done by Dec. 15? I'm so sorry for possibly rushing but it would be a holiday gift for a friend. Thank you!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@xLILM0NSTERx mixed payment is fine!

@Erichthonios I can start it as soon as you send a CR or a PM with the payment attached :) it will most certainly not take that long lmao so don't worry
@xLILM0NSTERx mixed payment is fine!

@Erichthonios I can start it as soon as you send a CR or a PM with the payment attached :) it will most certainly not take that long lmao so don't worry

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Hello! Would you be open to two humanoids, either together in one image or in separate images?
Hello! Would you be open to two humanoids, either together in one image or in separate images?
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

oh sweet! if its alright then could i order a coloured slot for this character? ^^ Feel free to do any expression for her. And lmk if you'd prefer a different character as well.

Paying in 500kt and 300g
oh sweet! if its alright then could i order a coloured slot for this character? ^^ Feel free to do any expression for her. And lmk if you'd prefer a different character as well.

Paying in 500kt and 300g
@Octobrush Unfortunately this style of bust (front facing symmetrical) doesn't really work for couples. I could do two separate images though. One for each character.

@xLILM0NSTERx I can do Cassie. Is her hair blonde or white though? It's hard to tell. Feel free to send payment via CR or PM and I can start your sketch.
@Octobrush Unfortunately this style of bust (front facing symmetrical) doesn't really work for couples. I could do two separate images though. One for each character.

@xLILM0NSTERx I can do Cassie. Is her hair blonde or white though? It's hard to tell. Feel free to send payment via CR or PM and I can start your sketch.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
I understand! Thank you so much!!! In that case I would love two separate colored bust sketches of these two please!

Cami and Luci (credit to Aneyeris for these!)

There's also these if they help: Cami and Luci

Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here

Toyhouse profiles with more examples:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

You're welcome to have creative freedom with them and choose their expressions/outfits/etc or simplify things as well!! Thank you for your time!!

I understand! Thank you so much!!! In that case I would love two separate colored bust sketches of these two please!

Cami and Luci (credit to Aneyeris for these!)

There's also these if they help: Cami and Luci

Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here

Toyhouse profiles with more examples:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

You're welcome to have creative freedom with them and choose their expressions/outfits/etc or simplify things as well!! Thank you for your time!!

Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

more of a white (or a very light blonde i suppose xD) ^^ the first image on the page is the major ref/ token i use for her.

And thank you! i'll send over the CR now
more of a white (or a very light blonde i suppose xD) ^^ the first image on the page is the major ref/ token i use for her.

And thank you! i'll send over the CR now
@Octobrush My goodness they are so cute. For two colored sketches it will be 1600g or the equivalent in treasure, or a mixed payment is fine. Feel free to send in CR or PM whenever is convenient for you, and I will get to your commission as soon as possible.
@Octobrush My goodness they are so cute. For two colored sketches it will be 1600g or the equivalent in treasure, or a mixed payment is fine. Feel free to send in CR or PM whenever is convenient for you, and I will get to your commission as soon as possible.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
1 2