Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Illuminarti
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 86 87
Artist: @Colormancy
# of slots: 1
Payment type: gems (900g)

@5inthemorning
Hi Could I please have one of each skin for gems? (1200G)

@Alphrussia Could I please have a slot? 500 Levels

Artist: @MarshmallowManta
Request: Hic Sunt Magica
Reference(s): Hic Sunt Magica
Payment: Gems! (600G)
Contact info to send your piece:
N/A

Other details: Thank You!

And to confirm these are all preorders correct? once confirmed i can send out the gems!

Artist: @Colormancy
# of slots: 1
Payment type: gems (900g)

@5inthemorning
Hi Could I please have one of each skin for gems? (1200G)

@Alphrussia Could I please have a slot? 500 Levels

Artist: @MarshmallowManta
Reference(s): Hic Sunt Magica
Payment: Gems! (600G)
Contact info to send your piece:
N/A

Other details: Thank You!

And to confirm these are all preorders correct? once confirmed i can send out the gems!

9BrVyVX.png
@Neoo It is a preorder, but I won't be asking for payment until December 3rd!
@Neoo It is a preorder, but I won't be asking for payment until December 3rd!
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
@lyricalmyxteries I have 20 level 6s for my order with ZiggleGiggles! Will send when I get confirmation :)
@lyricalmyxteries I have 20 level 6s for my order with ZiggleGiggles! Will send when I get confirmation :)
britwhalebadge.png
Artist: @kursedcurtain
Request: the beautiful butterfly skin
Reference(s): (include if necessary)
Payment: gems
Other info:
Artist: @kursedcurtain
Request: the beautiful butterfly skin
Reference(s): (include if necessary)
Payment: gems
Other info:
Na5WGHa.png
@Pachirisu
LvA shelf. (65 levels) Will queue the levels when they're done
@Pachirisu
LvA shelf. (65 levels) Will queue the levels when they're done
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Hi there! I'm about to send in about 84 dragons to pay off Alphrussia's Aether skincent. I'll be setting them to 2T for each dragon so they won't get mixed up with OOFR.
@lyricalmyxteries

Hi there! I'm about to send in about 84 dragons to pay off Alphrussia's Aether skincent. I'll be setting them to 2T for each dragon so they won't get mixed up with OOFR.
@MarshmallowManta
Payment: gems! ^^
@MarshmallowManta
Payment: gems! ^^
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Amehime thank you for your order, i've written you down! if you want to pre-pay, send 500g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for a PA from me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Saronai yes, you can pay in gems for both! i only put a one-copy-per-skin restriction on IF orders to hopefully deter reselling :') if you want to pre-pay, send 1,000g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for a PA from me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Amehime
thank you for your order, i've written you down! if you want to pre-pay, send 500g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for a PA from me!

@Saronai
yes, you can pay in gems for both! i only put a one-copy-per-skin restriction on IF orders to hopefully deter reselling :')
if you want to pre-pay, send 1,000g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for a PA from me!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending 25 lvl 6s for Alphrussia for the butterfly skin.
Edit: I actually have all my dragons listed now. One had a familiar attached and one had a pose change scroll active.
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending 25 lvl 6s for Alphrussia for the butterfly skin.
Edit: I actually have all my dragons listed now. One had a familiar attached and one had a pose change scroll active.
@Thunderbird21 @pikammd @Cordially thank you for ordering, i've written you guys down! if you want to pre-pay, send 500g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for a PA from me! [emoji=heart size=1] @Synthsational @Neoo thank you for supporting light! if you want to pre-pay, send 1,200g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for PAs from me! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Thunderbird21 @pikammd @Cordially
thank you for ordering, i've written you guys down! if you want to pre-pay, send 500g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for a PA from me!

@Synthsational @Neoo
thank you for supporting light! if you want to pre-pay, send 1,200g via PM or CR, otherwise wait for PAs from me!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º