Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello there - just making sure you were open for commissions before I posted all my info? X) Just let me know - would love to commission you for FRC! :D
Hello there - just making sure you were open for commissions before I posted all my info? X) Just let me know - would love to commission you for FRC! :D
@Tempered

I have a slot available! What would you be interested in?
@Tempered

I have a slot available! What would you be interested in?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Username: Tempered
Payment Type: Gem
Type of Art: 2 full body characters - sketches
Character References:

Reference 1 - Character 1
Reference 1 - Character 2

Unfortunately, these are the only references I have of them at the moment. ;w; Hence why I'm trying to get art of them.

Info:

Both of these characters are in a fantasy plot that focuses on piracy.

The first is Ravi - he is a early 30 year old flamboyant and cocky Cambodian pirate captain who is a bit of a joke within the pirate community but is determined and scrappy.

The second is Ji-Ho - he is a former military Admiral who gave up his high rank in the name of love - and joined Ravi out on the sea. Ji-Ho is mid 30 year old laid-back Korean man who can still command the crew if need be; he is now Ravi's second in command.

I'd love to have Ji-Ho (the second character) bowing down on one knee, holding Ravi's hand (who is standing), as though he's swearing his loyalty to him. I'd like Ji-Ho's head to be bowed, eyes closed but for him to be smiling. As for Ravi, I think I'd like him to look slightly shocked, maybe a little blushing?

Just an idea though - feel free to do what you'd like! ^^ The two have been through the ringer - having been childhood friends, turned enemies later in life and then becoming lovers for once and for all.

Let me know if there's anything else you need. :)
Username: Tempered
Payment Type: Gem
Type of Art: 2 full body characters - sketches
Character References:

Reference 1 - Character 1
Reference 1 - Character 2

Unfortunately, these are the only references I have of them at the moment. ;w; Hence why I'm trying to get art of them.

Info:

Both of these characters are in a fantasy plot that focuses on piracy.

The first is Ravi - he is a early 30 year old flamboyant and cocky Cambodian pirate captain who is a bit of a joke within the pirate community but is determined and scrappy.

The second is Ji-Ho - he is a former military Admiral who gave up his high rank in the name of love - and joined Ravi out on the sea. Ji-Ho is mid 30 year old laid-back Korean man who can still command the crew if need be; he is now Ravi's second in command.

I'd love to have Ji-Ho (the second character) bowing down on one knee, holding Ravi's hand (who is standing), as though he's swearing his loyalty to him. I'd like Ji-Ho's head to be bowed, eyes closed but for him to be smiling. As for Ravi, I think I'd like him to look slightly shocked, maybe a little blushing?

Just an idea though - feel free to do what you'd like! ^^ The two have been through the ringer - having been childhood friends, turned enemies later in life and then becoming lovers for once and for all.

Let me know if there's anything else you need. :)
@Tempered

I can work with these references! If you have a larger one for Ji-Ho that would be ideal, as his outfit has a lot of detail and the image is small, but I can work with it if not.

I like your pose idea! I can definitely work with that. Because it's a more complex piece, I'll send you a rough sketch of the pose for your approval, before doing the final sketch.

Your total is 5580g (3000 flat + 1500 for second character + 25% for complex designs which is 1080). Alternatively I can simplify the designs and drop the design fee for a total of 4500g.
@Tempered

I can work with these references! If you have a larger one for Ji-Ho that would be ideal, as his outfit has a lot of detail and the image is small, but I can work with it if not.

I like your pose idea! I can definitely work with that. Because it's a more complex piece, I'll send you a rough sketch of the pose for your approval, before doing the final sketch.

Your total is 5580g (3000 flat + 1500 for second character + 25% for complex designs which is 1080). Alternatively I can simplify the designs and drop the design fee for a total of 4500g.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Ah, I wish I did have another reference. ;w; So do whatever you need to do - I'm not gonna sweat over the details since the ref is so small!

And thank you so much! :D I sent over the payment via CR!
Ah, I wish I did have another reference. ;w; So do whatever you need to do - I'm not gonna sweat over the details since the ref is so small!

And thank you so much! :D I sent over the payment via CR!
@Tempered

I see it! Tysm. I have a couple commissions in the queue ahead of you but I'll try to have the first sketch to you within a week.
@Tempered

I see it! Tysm. I have a couple commissions in the queue ahead of you but I'll try to have the first sketch to you within a week.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5