Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sherly’s Art Shack [pinglist open]
1 2 3
@Azurathel No worries please take your time! Your health and your kitty's health come first! I'm a vet tech, so I've seen my fair share of things. I could never imagine coming home to one of my cats how you had to see yours though. Lots of hugs and kisses for her! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Azurathel No worries please take your time! Your health and your kitty's health come first! I'm a vet tech, so I've seen my fair share of things. I could never imagine coming home to one of my cats how you had to see yours though. Lots of hugs and kisses for her!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim Thank you so much! I'm so used to having her balled up asleep in my arms most of the time, so having her laid miserably with a little cone on is hard :/ She's still got a good appetite and I'm making sure she drinks water regularly too, so hopefully she'll be back to good health soon [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] Thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Milim

Thank you so much! I'm so used to having her balled up asleep in my arms most of the time, so having her laid miserably with a little cone on is hard :/
She's still got a good appetite and I'm making sure she drinks water regularly too, so hopefully she'll be back to good health soon

Thank you so much
da8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gifda8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gifda8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gif
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png
xjB7OSe.png
2VtxnMX.png
ll0CfnD.png
@Azurathel
Absolutely no worries! Take as much time as you need. Like Milim said, your health and your bbs health are far more important. Hoping for the best!
@Azurathel
Absolutely no worries! Take as much time as you need. Like Milim said, your health and your bbs health are far more important. Hoping for the best!
Onyx_Sig.png
1 2 3