Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | Veilspun Anniversary!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Whimzica Hello! I would like a Veil adopt! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21751335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/217514/21751335_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Also is it okay if I send you fodder in batches? I don't have enough room in my lair to hold all the dragons needed at once.
@Whimzica

Hello! I would like a Veil adopt!
21751335_350.png

Also is it okay if I send you fodder in batches? I don't have enough room in my lair to hold all the dragons needed at once.
divider.png
@brilliantsky You got it, that'll be 150 levels. Since I'm pretty full up on orders, it might take longer than 1 week for your order but I'll do my best to stick to that timeline :)
@brilliantsky You got it, that'll be 150 levels. Since I'm pretty full up on orders, it might take longer than 1 week for your order but I'll do my best to stick to that timeline :)
NGvuFOS.png
@FluidQuartz Sending over 18 lv 5s for 90 levels :)
@FluidQuartz Sending over 18 lv 5s for 90 levels :)
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
@Lomon
5 more level 7s (35 levels) ^^ only 15 levels left after this
@Lomon
5 more level 7s (35 levels) ^^ only 15 levels left after this
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@seradis it should be fully paid now: 7x lvl 8 and 1x lvl 9
@seradis it should be fully paid now: 7x lvl 8 and 1x lvl 9
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@Juulika Got em all and logged! Thank you for supporting Shadow!
@Juulika Got em all and logged! Thank you for supporting Shadow!
NGvuFOS.png
@Lomon
hi there could a grab a gem slot for your skin? im on mobile right now and unfortunately cant put ny name in D:
thank you!
@Lomon
hi there could a grab a gem slot for your skin? im on mobile right now and unfortunately cant put ny name in D:
thank you!
@Dawkosaur Sure thing, IF gem slot added c:
@Dawkosaur Sure thing, IF gem slot added c:
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon
last 15 levels incoming! (3 lv5s)
@Lomon
last 15 levels incoming! (3 lv5s)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Adaejha
you got it! That'll be 250L, and yep you can send them in batches. I'm clearing out my lair for them now! :D
Thanks for the order!
@Adaejha
you got it! That'll be 250L, and yep you can send them in batches. I'm clearing out my lair for them now! :D
Thanks for the order!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20