Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pop-up chibi shop [full]
1 2 3 4 5
[columns][indent][img]https://file.garden/ZXAS_DBJky9JVrPj/shrim.png[/img][nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][b][size=6] [color=#e68672]hiso's[/color] chibi works[/size][/b][/font] [size=4]a small shop for my chibi artwork. opens rather infrequently. shop is currently open/closed/[b]full[/b]. [color=transparent]-[/color] [color=transparent]......[/color][b]i draw[/b]: [LIST] [*][size=4]humanoids [*][size=4]centauroids (depends) [/LIST] [color=transparent]-[/color] [color=transparent]......[/color][size=4][b]i do not draw[/b]: [LIST] [*] [size=4]ferals [*] [size=4]anthros [*] [size=4]mech [/LIST][nextcol][/columns] [color=transparent]......[/color][font=times new roman][size=5] [b]> rules / terms of service[/b][/size][/font] [LIST] [*]do not use my art for ai, nfts, etc. do not claim my art as your own. [*]you can credit my [url=https://toyhou.se/route]toyhouse account (route)[/url] offsite or link back to my clan profile onsite. [*]no set turnaround time, but i'll do my best to get orders done in a week or two. [*][b]not fcfs[/b], i'll accept commissions if i feel like i can do the character justice. i'll ping you if i accept your order. [*][b]maximum of 2 characters per slot/person[/b]. i'm not doing couple art at the moment, but i can try my hand at matching individual pieces. [*]currently, i am not drawing muscular characters and characters with facial hair. i am also not confident in drawing casual modern clothing such as t-shirts, so i will probably deny requests with them. [*]mixed payment is alright. [/LIST] [color=transparent]......[/color][font=times new roman][size=5] [b]> examples and pricing[/b][/size][/font] [LIST] [*][b]850g/kt base price[/b], there will be an upcharge for more complicated designs such as centauroids. you'll receive a transparent chibi with both an outline and without. feel free to ask about adding emoticon bubbles and background accessories. [img]https://file.garden/ZXAS_DBJky9JVrPj/shop%20ex.png[/img] [/LIST] [center] [size=2]both characters in the examples belong to @.XXVeil.[/size][/center]
shrim.png
hiso's chibi works
a small shop for my chibi artwork.
opens rather infrequently.

shop is currently open/closed/full.
-
......i draw:
  • humanoids
  • centauroids (depends)
-
......i do not draw:
  • ferals
  • anthros
  • mech

...... > rules / terms of service
  • do not use my art for ai, nfts, etc. do not claim my art as your own.
  • you can credit my toyhouse account (route) offsite or link back to my clan profile onsite.
  • no set turnaround time, but i'll do my best to get orders done in a week or two.
  • not fcfs, i'll accept commissions if i feel like i can do the character justice. i'll ping you if i accept your order.
  • maximum of 2 characters per slot/person. i'm not doing couple art at the moment, but i can try my hand at matching individual pieces.
  • currently, i am not drawing muscular characters and characters with facial hair. i am also not confident in drawing casual modern clothing such as t-shirts, so i will probably deny requests with them.
  • mixed payment is alright.

...... > examples and pricing
  • 850g/kt base price, there will be an upcharge for more complicated designs such as centauroids. you'll receive a transparent chibi with both an outline and without. feel free to ask about adding emoticon bubbles and background accessories.
    shop%20ex.png
both characters in the examples belong to @.XXVeil.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
...... > order form
  • @rubin
    username:
    character: a link/image to your character and their reference/s
    details: preferred expression, pose suggestions, etc.
    payment: gems/treasure
    other: misc. requests you have in mind

...... > slots
  • XXVeil - 0/1
  • fukanzen - 0/1

...... > pinglist
...... > order form
  • @rubin
    username:
    character: a link/image to your character and their reference/s
    details: preferred expression, pose suggestions, etc.
    payment: gems/treasure
    other: misc. requests you have in mind

...... > slots
  • XXVeil - 0/1
  • fukanzen - 0/1

...... > pinglist
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
that should be everything... @Hocotate opening ping! thank you for your interest ;v;
that should be everything... @Hocotate opening ping! thank you for your interest ;v;
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@rubin
thank you for the ping :D and thank you for your consideration!!

username: hocotate
character: anyone from this tag? :'3 but if you would like me to narrow down some options/show other ones i can!!
details: each should have some details about personality/design on their page!
payment: gems
other: n/a :3
@rubin
thank you for the ping :D and thank you for your consideration!!

username: hocotate
character: anyone from this tag? :'3 but if you would like me to narrow down some options/show other ones i can!!
details: each should have some details about personality/design on their page!
payment: gems
other: n/a :3
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate i believe a while back you mentioned wanting to get a chibi of lethe as well so i'd love to draw them again! if you'd prefer for me to choose a character that i haven't drawn then i can do so, i don't mind :'3
@Hocotate i believe a while back you mentioned wanting to get a chibi of lethe as well so i'd love to draw them again! if you'd prefer for me to choose a character that i haven't drawn then i can do so, i don't mind :'3
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@rubin
username: 493
character: https://toyhou.se/14385381.arche#44445487
details: very much a naughty guy, very smug. extremely intelligent though and can be stern when the time calls for it. there's more info on its page. <3 big mystical vibes.
payment: gems ^__^
other: if you accept, feel free to draw either form! whatever ur in the mood for!!!
@rubin
username: 493
character: https://toyhou.se/14385381.arche#44445487
details: very much a naughty guy, very smug. extremely intelligent though and can be stern when the time calls for it. there's more info on its page. <3 big mystical vibes.
payment: gems ^__^
other: if you accept, feel free to draw either form! whatever ur in the mood for!!!
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
oh yes, feel free to draw them if you'd like :D but i'd totally welcome art of anybody else too!! i'll set up a CR, thank you x)
oh yes, feel free to draw them if you'd like :D but i'd totally welcome art of anybody else too!! i'll set up a CR, thank you x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
hihi ^^ if possible i'd love to be pinged if you do any more of these [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hihi ^^ if possible i'd love to be pinged if you do any more of these
@493 i can draw his modern form! i'll get working on a sketch to send to you asap ^__^b

@xLILM0NSTERx certainly, i'll ping you when i reopen this shop!
@493 i can draw his modern form! i'll get working on a sketch to send to you asap ^__^b

@xLILM0NSTERx certainly, i'll ping you when i reopen this shop!
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
hi!! could i be pinged when this reopens?
hi!! could i be pinged when this reopens?
1 2 3 4 5