Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [oct 15-oct 28]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@ufology hi you're the only person online rn but only half my CRs to you were accepted last time so I don't wanna spam you if something isn't correct or you're having issues. lmk!
@ufology hi you're the only person online rn but only half my CRs to you were accepted last time so I don't wanna spam you if something isn't correct or you're having issues. lmk!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie It is an example of a bust, at 400 levels.
@Ackie It is an example of a bust, at 400 levels.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Ackie Oh shoot, apologies! I had missed the CR's in my notifications [emoji=coatl scared size=1] I'm all good to accept more dragons!
@Ackie
Oh shoot, apologies! I had missed the CR's in my notifications I'm all good to accept more dragons!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology Incoming for Cheypie565! Will confirm numbers once I run out.
@ufology Incoming for Cheypie565! Will confirm numbers once I run out.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@ufology

Sending 4 lvl 10s and 4 lvl 6s for my order with @/Druddigon

total of 64, tipping me over 600. :)
@ufology

Sending 4 lvl 10s and 4 lvl 6s for my order with @/Druddigon

total of 64, tipping me over 600. :)
Bonsai.png
@Bearskull I find your art examples charming and I'd like to order a Tile Goof, but uh, what are the odds you'd be willing to attempt this colorful mess? (I'm so sorry.) [b]Username:[/b] WanderingTurtle [b]ID:[/b] 270339 [b]Order Type:[/b] Tile Goof [b]Dragon:[/b] My fodder breeder, Abstract: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69974228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699743/69974228_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Price:[/b] 300 levels He doesn't have any lore or personality, but the upside to that is you can take as much artistic liberty as you want. Simplifying's fine, as is ignoring his apparel. In fact, you don't even need to draw him as a dragon if you feel like going in a different direction, I'm okay with anything.
@Bearskull

I find your art examples charming and I'd like to order a Tile Goof, but uh, what are the odds you'd be willing to attempt this colorful mess? (I'm so sorry.)

Username: WanderingTurtle
ID: 270339
Order Type: Tile Goof
Dragon: My fodder breeder, Abstract:
69974228_350.png
Price: 300 levels

He doesn't have any lore or personality, but the upside to that is you can take as much artistic liberty as you want. Simplifying's fine, as is ignoring his apparel. In fact, you don't even need to draw him as a dragon if you feel like going in a different direction, I'm okay with anything.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@ufology That's all, thank you so much!

26 level 7
33 level 7
11 level 7
11 level 5
17 level 7
12 level 5
13 level 5

total of 123 dragons

87 level 7s = 728
36 level 5s = 180

I hope I'm mathing right?
@ufology That's all, thank you so much!

26 level 7
33 level 7
11 level 7
11 level 5
17 level 7
12 level 5
13 level 5

total of 123 dragons

87 level 7s = 728
36 level 5s = 180

I hope I'm mathing right?
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro Seems to match my count! Thank you for all the fodder [emoji=coatl happy size=1] That leaves you with 265 lvls owed for your order with Cheypie565!
@Enekokoro
Seems to match my count! Thank you for all the fodder That leaves you with 265 lvls owed for your order with Cheypie565!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology Awesome, thank you! The rest should be sent to someone late tonight or tomorrow <3
@ufology Awesome, thank you! The rest should be sent to someone late tonight or tomorrow <3
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@WanderingTurtle

I'm willing to try just about anything so I'd be happy to take a crack at Abstract! I'll add your order tomorrow but it is confirmed.
@WanderingTurtle

I'm willing to try just about anything so I'd be happy to take a crack at Abstract! I'll add your order tomorrow but it is confirmed.
push hub
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31