Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BREAK] Mint's Humanoid Comms [FRC/USD]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hehehe I'm glad you enjoyed!! Thank you for commissioning me :D
Hehehe I'm glad you enjoyed!! Thank you for commissioning me :D
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
@Mint's Commission Pinglist
Hi all!! Hope Rockbreaker's has been going well for you all!

Almost December now, and I have a little more free time! Opening two slots, 1 general slot and 1 pfp slot! :D
@Mint's Commission Pinglist
Hi all!! Hope Rockbreaker's has been going well for you all!

Almost December now, and I have a little more free time! Opening two slots, 1 general slot and 1 pfp slot! :D
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
oh oh oh I'd love the general one! may I ask if two characters in halfbody watercolor or oil would be same price as listed or extra?
oh oh oh I'd love the general one! may I ask if two characters in halfbody watercolor or oil would be same price as listed or extra?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Additional characters are +50% of the listed price, so two characters would be 1800g/kt if that's what you were asking? :O!
@Hikumi Additional characters are +50% of the listed price, so two characters would be 1800g/kt if that's what you were asking? :O!
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
Yes! my bad, I missed that and saw it now jfdsfs filling form now

Username: Hikumi
Style: Watercolor bust/halfbody (whichever fits better for the idea)
Add-ons/Style notes: Would like two characters!
Character references: These
Beep - ideally the center bottom one but without the goggles - if its too much then center or right from top row please
boop - for him the top left outfit
OK to post in FR?: sure
OK to post outside FR?: I prefer if only toyhouse!
Notes: I'd like them to be having a wholesome "lab" moment, just sharing or talking about some herbs (random/up to you), or moving/carrying a small bouquet of dried herbs. Something in that vibe. They work in a personal lab together (he knows about herbs and medicine, she knows about chemistry/alchemy)
Payment: 1800g unless you have a wishlist or want an art trade
Yes! my bad, I missed that and saw it now jfdsfs filling form now

Username: Hikumi
Style: Watercolor bust/halfbody (whichever fits better for the idea)
Add-ons/Style notes: Would like two characters!
Character references: These
Beep - ideally the center bottom one but without the goggles - if its too much then center or right from top row please
boop - for him the top left outfit
OK to post in FR?: sure
OK to post outside FR?: I prefer if only toyhouse!
Notes: I'd like them to be having a wholesome "lab" moment, just sharing or talking about some herbs (random/up to you), or moving/carrying a small bouquet of dried herbs. Something in that vibe. They work in a personal lab together (he knows about herbs and medicine, she knows about chemistry/alchemy)
Payment: 1800g unless you have a wishlist or want an art trade
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
it looks like i just missed the general slot, unless you do have two open like in your title / first post? ;v; if so i could post a form!
it looks like i just missed the general slot, unless you do have two open like in your title / first post? ;v; if so i could post a form!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hikumi It's no problem! Ilenne and Valentine both look so neat :O I'm excited to draw them! Also 1800g is okay with me, I haven't really thought about making a full wishlist yet haha ;w;

(PS, since you're paying the halfbody price, the drawing will be halfbody-sized!!) Quick question before I start, do you prefer a watercolor or thick paint (oil) coloring style? I can do either!
@Hikumi It's no problem! Ilenne and Valentine both look so neat :O I'm excited to draw them! Also 1800g is okay with me, I haven't really thought about making a full wishlist yet haha ;w;

(PS, since you're paying the halfbody price, the drawing will be halfbody-sized!!) Quick question before I start, do you prefer a watercolor or thick paint (oil) coloring style? I can do either!
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
@Hocotate Oh! Honestly you could take the last slot as a general slot :D !! I've been drawing a lot of PFPs recently so that's why I opened the slots like this FDHSF so if you'd like to take the last slot please go ahead!!
@Hocotate Oh! Honestly you could take the last slot as a general slot :D !! I've been drawing a lot of PFPs recently so that's why I opened the slots like this FDHSF so if you'd like to take the last slot please go ahead!!
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
oh yeah about price I meant to like, offer the according price and let you pick if you prefered to fit the idea on bust or halfbody but I think halfbody allows more room to bring the idea :)
if the watercolor one has this sort of, how to explain, the light shades of other colors like in this sample the blue-ish shades of hair and under chin - then I prefer watercolor because it looks softer - but if its more flat, I prefer the oil one. I just really love how you use shades of different colors on the base colors!
oh yeah about price I meant to like, offer the according price and let you pick if you prefered to fit the idea on bust or halfbody but I think halfbody allows more room to bring the idea :)
if the watercolor one has this sort of, how to explain, the light shades of other colors like in this sample the blue-ish shades of hair and under chin - then I prefer watercolor because it looks softer - but if its more flat, I prefer the oil one. I just really love how you use shades of different colors on the base colors!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi :o ohh I see !! I think halfbody would totally work for the idea you had in mind if that's alright with you?
Also ahh thank you! I'll use the watercolor style then >:D Tbh, that example is actually a little more accurate as to how I color using watercolor for commissions ^^;
@Hikumi :o ohh I see !! I think halfbody would totally work for the idea you had in mind if that's alright with you?
Also ahh thank you! I'll use the watercolor style then >:D Tbh, that example is actually a little more accurate as to how I color using watercolor for commissions ^^;
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11