Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Experimental art (usd only, FRC pinglist
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XxwwgZH.png[/img] (Something like this but a halfbody^^) character belongs to @/minstri
XxwwgZH.png
(Something like this but a halfbody^^) character belongs to @/minstri
B
B
B
B
I love your art! I'd love to order 2 separate sketches from you of my guys if thats ok ;w;

I've got no preferences of poses or expressions for either of them so you can have freedom with that c: Also Valkael can be drawn without his mask if you'd prefer that

Refs: Valkael | Vincent
Payment: treasure
I love your art! I'd love to order 2 separate sketches from you of my guys if thats ok ;w;

I've got no preferences of poses or expressions for either of them so you can have freedom with that c: Also Valkael can be drawn without his mask if you'd prefer that

Refs: Valkael | Vincent
Payment: treasure
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
Ohh I absolutely adore your style!! Could I place and order for this guy? In his bio I linked some more up to date versions of his face for reference! (working on a new ref sheet at the moment haha)

I'll be paying usd via paypal!
Ohh I absolutely adore your style!! Could I place and order for this guy? In his bio I linked some more up to date versions of his face for reference! (working on a new ref sheet at the moment haha)

I'll be paying usd via paypal!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@valkael @scorpionacordion Oh my gosh you guys I am loving your ocs! They’re all so dang pretty what the heck! Feel free to send the payments over whenever you’re ready and I’ll get started ASAP, scorpion I will be dming you my PayPal in a moment!

Super exciting to be drawing these guys x)
@valkael @scorpionacordion Oh my gosh you guys I am loving your ocs! They’re all so dang pretty what the heck! Feel free to send the payments over whenever you’re ready and I’ll get started ASAP, scorpion I will be dming you my PayPal in a moment!

Super exciting to be drawing these guys x)
@Randomghost

Your art is gorgeous! I was wondering if you would be willing to do mech art by any chance?
@Randomghost

Your art is gorgeous! I was wondering if you would be willing to do mech art by any chance?
@morrow hi! could I see the character? Just want to see how complex it might be! If you’re more comfortable pming me references feel free!
@morrow hi! could I see the character? Just want to see how complex it might be! If you’re more comfortable pming me references feel free!
It's this fella here! I'm fine with paying more for a complexity fee or the design being a bit simplified as well if you think you can do it!
It's this fella here! I'm fine with paying more for a complexity fee or the design being a bit simplified as well if you think you can do it!
@morrow ohhh I am definitely a bit nervous, but could for sure give it a go if you'd like!
@morrow ohhh I am definitely a bit nervous, but could for sure give it a go if you'd like!