Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Your OC / Dragons in Animal Crossing!
1 2 3 4
He looks amazing!! I'll send the CR now ;u; tysm!
He looks amazing!! I'll send the CR now ;u; tysm!
@Morrow Thanks a lot! & glad you like him :D
@Morrow Thanks a lot! & glad you like him :D
s8ii3YW.png
@KryoMichli

Hey there! These are so cute! Would a bird villager be okay? I think he'd be pretty cute as a villager. :D

Art style: Shading
Character: Cawfee the raven
Expression/Pose/Action: Ahh, holding a coffee mug? He's just a silly raven who likes coffee, haha. For a shirt, something simple with the bandana? Or you could go Brewster suit style with a purple bow tie or keep the bandana and make him look silly xD Your choice! If that's okay. :D
Apparels: n/a

Oh, and in a png format if that's alright!
@KryoMichli

Hey there! These are so cute! Would a bird villager be okay? I think he'd be pretty cute as a villager. :D

Art style: Shading
Character: Cawfee the raven
Expression/Pose/Action: Ahh, holding a coffee mug? He's just a silly raven who likes coffee, haha. For a shirt, something simple with the bandana? Or you could go Brewster suit style with a purple bow tie or keep the bandana and make him look silly xD Your choice! If that's okay. :D
Apparels: n/a

Oh, and in a png format if that's alright!
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
@Cawfee Thanks! any species is fine! even imaginary/fantasy ones, so your cute bird is definetly good as a member of the village :) I really like his banda (and little crown) so I'll keep that if its good for u ^^b (he can be the coffee king of the village). He reminds me of Robusto the pigeon that makes coffee [emoji=raven size=1]
@Cawfee Thanks! any species is fine! even imaginary/fantasy ones, so your cute bird is definetly good as a member of the village :)

I really like his banda (and little crown) so I'll keep that if its good for u ^^b (he can be the coffee king of the village). He reminds me of Robusto the pigeon that makes coffee
s8ii3YW.png
@KryoMichli

Oh awesome! Yes, those are fine, thank you. :D Haha, coffee king of the village would definitely work for him. I love the little pigeon guy. :D Thanks again!
@KryoMichli

Oh awesome! Yes, those are fine, thank you. :D Haha, coffee king of the village would definitely work for him. I love the little pigeon guy. :D Thanks again!
@Cawfee Here you go! If you want anything changed, feel free to ask! If it's good for you, then you can now send the CR! (also I noticed the play on words on his name while drawing him, love it x) ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/6J243ov.png[/img]
@Cawfee Here you go! If you want anything changed, feel free to ask! If it's good for you, then you can now send the CR! (also I noticed the play on words on his name while drawing him, love it x) )

6J243ov.png
s8ii3YW.png
Oh my LORT. MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE, FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT.

Art style: Shading/the whole shabang please!
Character: My baby is here!! https://toyhou.se/13817313.-
Expression/Pose/Action: What ever you want! (But maybe something like watering a plant or picking a flower?) Although I am thinking more of a sheep/ram villager vibe for them!
Apparels: N/A, but please do make sure their texture is drippy if possible!
Oh my LORT. MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE, FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT.

Art style: Shading/the whole shabang please!
Character: My baby is here!! https://toyhou.se/13817313.-
Expression/Pose/Action: What ever you want! (But maybe something like watering a plant or picking a flower?) Although I am thinking more of a sheep/ram villager vibe for them!
Apparels: N/A, but please do make sure their texture is drippy if possible!
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
@KryoMichli

Ooooooh! He's so cute! I love him so much that's adorable. Thank you so much, he looks perfect! I'll send the CR over in just a few moments for you. :D Haha I'm glad you like his name. xD
@KryoMichli

Ooooooh! He's so cute! I love him so much that's adorable. Thank you so much, he looks perfect! I'll send the CR over in just a few moments for you. :D Haha I'm glad you like his name. xD
@Sake I'm suprised no one has before, since AC has a big comunity, but better late then never! And alright for the pose & the sheepy villager! (love sheep ones, I think they are my favorite owo) and I'll make it drippy, slimy and goey as possible (is the character made out of some sort of goo? its very cute though. +1 for the leaf on the head)
@Sake I'm suprised no one has before, since AC has a big comunity, but better late then never! And alright for the pose & the sheepy villager! (love sheep ones, I think they are my favorite owo) and I'll make it drippy, slimy and goey as possible (is the character made out of some sort of goo? its very cute though. +1 for the leaf on the head)
s8ii3YW.png
Omg awesome thank you so much! ^^ I will send payment right away!
And me too tbh! I feel like your thread is underrated!
Yeah, definitely some sort of mystery goo! I didn't make their initial design but I have kept the weird going bc it is an *intriguing*part of the design LOL!
Thank you so much again!! ^^
Omg awesome thank you so much! ^^ I will send payment right away!
And me too tbh! I feel like your thread is underrated!
Yeah, definitely some sort of mystery goo! I didn't make their initial design but I have kept the weird going bc it is an *intriguing*part of the design LOL!
Thank you so much again!! ^^
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
1 2 3 4