Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dryicicle's FRC PWYW Shop!
1 2 3 4 5
@Dryicicle

Dragon / OC: https://toyhou.se/22984905.luther-j
Outfit (if any): Just what's on his ref ^^
Any dragon traits (if Gjinka)?: N/A
Inspiration: Mostly just a big grump, let me know if you need more ^^
Anything else to know?: His headshot is an older version ^^" the reference sheet is his newest example (If you'd like someone else I have a few other characters). Is 500g ok?
@Dryicicle

Dragon / OC: https://toyhou.se/22984905.luther-j
Outfit (if any): Just what's on his ref ^^
Any dragon traits (if Gjinka)?: N/A
Inspiration: Mostly just a big grump, let me know if you need more ^^
Anything else to know?: His headshot is an older version ^^" the reference sheet is his newest example (If you'd like someone else I have a few other characters). Is 500g ok?
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png
@Deoxyribonucleic 500g sounds great! I love his design, I think I'll have fun drawing him! I've got the perfect expression in mind. How does a colored headshot sound for that price?
@Deoxyribonucleic 500g sounds great! I love his design, I think I'll have fun drawing him! I've got the perfect expression in mind. How does a colored headshot sound for that price?

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle

Sounds great! I'll send the cr now! Thank you ^^
@Dryicicle

Sounds great! I'll send the cr now! Thank you ^^
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png
@Dryicicle
Dragon / OC: this guy! hes also got a toyhouse link here
Outfit (if any): n/a (just the one on his ref!)
Any dragon traits (if Gjinka)?: n/a
Inspiration: he has a playlist! it's rather long though, so i dont blame you if its not of any use.
Anything else to know?: creative freedom! id love to see smthn of him thats different than the usual art i get of him neutral or smiling, but im down for whatever! get wild and have fun :D is 1.5kg okay for an offer?
@Dryicicle
Dragon / OC: this guy! hes also got a toyhouse link here
Outfit (if any): n/a (just the one on his ref!)
Any dragon traits (if Gjinka)?: n/a
Inspiration: he has a playlist! it's rather long though, so i dont blame you if its not of any use.
Anything else to know?: creative freedom! id love to see smthn of him thats different than the usual art i get of him neutral or smiling, but im down for whatever! get wild and have fun :D is 1.5kg okay for an offer?
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz 1.5kg is perfect! I'll absolutely listen to the playlist to get some inspiration for him, I love character playlists so much >:] I'm thinking of doing a waist-up piece with a cool pose & probably display his teeth in some manner! Does that sound good to you?
@kyruiz 1.5kg is perfect! I'll absolutely listen to the playlist to get some inspiration for him, I love character playlists so much >:] I'm thinking of doing a waist-up piece with a cool pose & probably display his teeth in some manner! Does that sound good to you?

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle
oogh yes!! id love that sm ;o;!!
@Dryicicle
oogh yes!! id love that sm ;o;!!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@Dryicicle I'd love a slot :0 Would you take 1kg for a headshot of this girl? Dragon / OC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87480259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3740634&skin=18252&apparel=45794,1748,3690,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] The dragon is just a scry right now, but she'll be an iri/shim/stained skydancer. No apparel is necessary but could the skin be included? [skin=18252] Anything else to know?: I'd love if she looked sweet or fun! Honestly I don't have a specific expression in mind, I would just prefer if it wasn't a neutral/blank expression
@Dryicicle I'd love a slot :0 Would you take 1kg for a headshot of this girl?

Dragon / OC:
scry?sdid=3740634&skin=18252&apparel=45794,1748,3690,26941&xt=dressing.png
The dragon is just a scry right now, but she'll be an iri/shim/stained skydancer. No apparel is necessary but could the skin be included?

Anything else to know?: I'd love if she looked sweet or fun! Honestly I don't have a specific expression in mind, I would just prefer if it wasn't a neutral/blank expression
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Bloomed I'd love to do a cute colored headshot of your pretty girl! 1kg sounds great! I'll definitely include the skin for you, and I can also do the halo if you want c:
@Bloomed I'd love to do a cute colored headshot of your pretty girl! 1kg sounds great! I'll definitely include the skin for you, and I can also do the halo if you want c:

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle

Thank you! If you're okay with adding the halo, I'd love that ^^
@Dryicicle

Thank you! If you're okay with adding the halo, I'd love that ^^
She/Her
Adult
@Dryicicle

I'm sorry for the extra ping! Do you want me to go ahead and send payment?
@Dryicicle

I'm sorry for the extra ping! Do you want me to go ahead and send payment?
She/Her
Adult
1 2 3 4 5