Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Rendered Semi-Realism Artshop! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
amorgus
amorgus
uppity
uppity
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
Hallo!

I would like to ask a question since I couldn’t find anything in the TOS about other animals besides dragons, would you be open to griffins as well?

Hallo!

I would like to ask a question since I couldn’t find anything in the TOS about other animals besides dragons, would you be open to griffins as well?

@Xeafayne
I, Skarlette, have read and agree to the TOS.
Commission Type: Normal [Color]
Commission Size: [Bust]
Notes: She has tonnes of outfits, feel free to choose whichever one ^^ Also, if I could ask for her eyes to please be glowing but with the pupils glowing as well (this ref I have has white eyes but hers are yellow)
Reference: this is her FR dragon with tonnes of art in it (i would please like the art to be human thankyoh). If you have any questions or if Ive left out details please feel free to ask ^^;
Add Ons: [None]
@Xeafayne
I, Skarlette, have read and agree to the TOS.
Commission Size: [Bust]
Notes: She has tonnes of outfits, feel free to choose whichever one ^^ Also, if I could ask for her eyes to please be glowing but with the pupils glowing as well (this ref I have has white eyes but hers are yellow)
Reference: this is her FR dragon with tonnes of art in it (i would please like the art to be human thankyoh). If you have any questions or if Ive left out details please feel free to ask ^^;
Add Ons: [None]
@Skydust Thanks for asking! I'd be open to drawing griffins, at around the same pricing rate for dragons if that's okay with you!

@Skarlette Commission accepted! I LOVE Himera's overall design, especially the tattoos! and muscles i mean what

I will contact you through PM for further payment details ^^
@Skydust Thanks for asking! I'd be open to drawing griffins, at around the same pricing rate for dragons if that's okay with you!

@Skarlette Commission accepted! I LOVE Himera's overall design, especially the tattoos! and muscles i mean what

I will contact you through PM for further payment details ^^
@Xeafayne Sounds fair enough ^^

I, Skydust, have read and agree to the TOS.

Commission Size: Bust

Notes: Catbird's personality a bit like a cross between a cat and a parrot (very smart and very naughty). They've got four lion feet and a fluffy tail too cx

They're a shadow construct form of one of my OCs. So like...shadows in a griffin shape, if that makes sense.

Reference: I have a few!

HeroForge - Proportions

Fluffy!
Original Concept
^ Easier to see the colours and the lil spacey-star flecks on these ^

Vibe - Good for the glowy eyes and 'fluff' :)

Add Ons: None
@Xeafayne Sounds fair enough ^^

I, Skydust, have read and agree to the TOS.

Commission Size: Bust

Notes: Catbird's personality a bit like a cross between a cat and a parrot (very smart and very naughty). They've got four lion feet and a fluffy tail too cx

They're a shadow construct form of one of my OCs. So like...shadows in a griffin shape, if that makes sense.

Reference: I have a few!

HeroForge - Proportions

Fluffy!
Original Concept
^ Easier to see the colours and the lil spacey-star flecks on these ^

Vibe - Good for the glowy eyes and 'fluff' :)

Add Ons: None
1 2 3 4 5 6