Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mort's Art shop OPEN+Fake Screenshots
1 2 3 4
Hi [quote]for now I'll close as my motivation to draw is decaying right now, but prob reopening on future lolol[/quote] I'm reopening my art shop as the last one is too old (my art style it's pretty different rn) [b]Examples[/b] My art examples and finished works are at my insta acc [url="http://www.instagram.com/slithernyx/"]@slithernyx[/url] [B]What I do?[/b] Side profile furrys, most of Pokemons, front faced humans,and this game dragons!! [B]Pricing[/b] I currently do busts for 90.000t or 90 gems, shaded with simple colors backgrounds I don't want extra payment for apparel, but accents or skins will have extra fee(5kt-30kt) I'll start drawing as soon I can and you can send me the payment either before I draw your art or when I DM you that I've finished. I'll not send the art before the payment. You can ask me to not publish it on insta if you like, if you have a toyhouse please credit my Instagram acc instead of my FR acc Currently only accepting currency Form [Quote="headshot/bust form"]User= Dragon/Character= Accent/skin?=Y/N Specific color of background?(optional)= Scene text?(like a sentence or the dragon's name, optional)= Pinglist?=Y/N[/quote] -------- [B]Fake Chapter Screenshot(FCS)[/b] Alright, one of my old sections in my old thread was making a fake" screenshot" of a chapter of an anime/series, with background, shading, the dragon and a sentence. [s]I'm not reopening it now, but I'm planning to open it later so you can reserve one of the slots if you like to ^^[/s] Just open!! Feel free to order them, I currently prefer gem payment as I'm saving for something!! It's pricing it's about 125kt/125g Newest example: [Img]https://i.ibb.co/sVjhrjK/IMG-20230817-WA0001.jpg[/img] More examples: you can check my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3057335#post_3057335"]old thread[/url] to have an idea of how are they. [quote="current slots"] 1. @FriendlyNoodle 2. @KoenigVII 3. None 4. None 5. None.[/quote] Form list [Quote]User= Dragon= Type of payment= G/T Accent/Skin?= Describe scene=(Expression, place, location,etc...) Scene text= Pinglist?=Y/N[/quote] ------- [Quote="pinglist"]@LordMoth @KoenigVII @Goldsilk[/quote] -------- I'm not so active as before but I'll check this thread frequently looking for possible commissions Have a nice day :)
Hi
Quote:
for now I'll close as my motivation to draw is decaying right now, but prob reopening on future lolol

I'm reopening my art shop as the last one is too old (my art style it's pretty different rn)

Examples

My art examples and finished works are at my insta acc @slithernyx

What I do?

Side profile furrys, most of Pokemons, front faced humans,and this game dragons!!

Pricing

I currently do busts for 90.000t or 90 gems, shaded with simple colors backgrounds

I don't want extra payment for apparel, but accents or skins will have extra fee(5kt-30kt)

I'll start drawing as soon I can and you can send me the payment either before I draw your art or when I DM you that I've finished. I'll not send the art before the payment.

You can ask me to not publish it on insta if you like, if you have a toyhouse please credit my Instagram acc instead of my FR acc

Currently only accepting currency

Form
headshot/bust form wrote:
User=
Dragon/Character=
Accent/skin?=Y/N
Specific color of background?(optional)=
Scene text?(like a sentence or the dragon's name, optional)=
Pinglist?=Y/N

Fake Chapter Screenshot(FCS)

Alright, one of my old sections in my old thread was making a fake" screenshot" of a chapter of an anime/series, with background, shading, the dragon and a sentence.

I'm not reopening it now, but I'm planning to open it later so you can reserve one of the slots if you like to ^^

Just open!! Feel free to order them, I currently prefer gem payment as I'm saving for something!!

It's pricing it's about 125kt/125g

Newest example:

IMG-20230817-WA0001.jpg

More examples: you can check my old thread to have an idea of how are they.
current slots wrote:
1. @FriendlyNoodle
2. @KoenigVII
3. None
4. None
5. None.

Form list
Quote:
User=
Dragon=
Type of payment= G/T
Accent/Skin?=
Describe scene=(Expression, place, location,etc...)
Scene text=
Pinglist?=Y/N

pinglist wrote:

I'm not so active as before but I'll check this thread frequently looking for possible commissions

Have a nice day :)
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
bump!
bump!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
bumpp
bumpp
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
FRIENDLY BUMP! I saw your previous thread. Your art is cute ^^
FRIENDLY BUMP! I saw your previous thread. Your art is cute ^^
Thank you so much!! @FriendlyNoodle. :)
Thank you so much!! @FriendlyNoodle. :)
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Boop
Boop
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Boop
Boop
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Update prices!
Update prices!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
@MortErreur

I saw your Fake Chapter Screenshot from the previous thread and It looks interesting. Please let me know if it will be opened. I'm not sure which noodle I will choose as first, but maybe Gon, because he is most developed character for now. I would like to reserve one slot please :)
@MortErreur

I saw your Fake Chapter Screenshot from the previous thread and It looks interesting. Please let me know if it will be opened. I'm not sure which noodle I will choose as first, but maybe Gon, because he is most developed character for now. I would like to reserve one slot please :)
@FriendlyNoodle alright!! Ill reserve your slot, thank you c:
@FriendlyNoodle alright!! Ill reserve your slot, thank you c:
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
1 2 3 4