Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hayate's popup colored doodles shop
1 2
[center][size=6]Hayate's Popup Doodle Shop[/size][/center] [center][b]No need to ping me[/b], I am following this thread ~ [/center] [center]Hi hi all lovelies, I'm currently working on my progenitor dragons and I need lots of funds for them, so the best way for me to get some now is to open up a pop up doodle shop. I might open up a proper art shop at one point, but it shall be cleaned and colored headshot sketches for now.[/center] [center][u][b][size=4]Status[/size][/b][/u] [size=4]Open[/size]/[s]closed[/s]/[s]Currently working on pieces[/s][/center] [center][b]If you are interested on fullbody or halfbody/bust[/b] cleaned and colored sketch, lemme know I might have time on weekends to draw them, do keep in mind that price will go up.[/center] [quote][center][size=4]Price for one headshot sketch is [b]350g/350kt[/b] Gems are more preferred Payment is send when the sketch is ready, thank you Also accepting these as payment: (aka the wishlist) [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Boon of Fertility][item=Vial of Naivety][item=Breed Change: Sandsurge][item=Primary Gene: Harlequin (Sandsurge)][item=Primary Gene: Wasp (Sandsurge)][item=Secondary Gene: Bee (Sandsurge)][item=Secondary Gene: Jester (Sandsurge)][item=Tertiary Gene: Augment (Sandsurge)][item=Tertiary Gene: Soap (Sandsurge)][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained (Aether)][item=Vista: Axolotl][item=Vista: Night Sky][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Flaxen Unicorn Mane][item=Dire Kelpie Mane][item=Ghostly Kelpie Mane][item=Katana][item=Obsidian Unicorn Mane][item=Sunrise Unicorn Mane][item=Vintage Starsilks][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item=Vista: Aether Dragons][item=Vista: Sandsurge Dragons][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Vial of Soft Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight][skin=51380][skin=51655] Adding more at some point, ehe[/size][/center] [/quote] [indent][b]Rules[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Don't[/b] pressure and/or try to make me hurry and rush the piece, I will draw on my own phase and when school allows me so waiting time will wary. [*] [b]Don't[/b] claim the pieces as your own or sell it forward. [*]Editing the artworks in anyway is prohibited, cropping and using it as pfp etc, is allowed. [*] I have the right to refuse a commission and cancel them if the customer is tricky. [*] [b]Will draw:[/b] Humans, gijinkas, humanoids, dragons, animals, light gore, fanart, almost anything really [*] [b]Won't draw:[/b] Anything against FR rules and policy, gore, NSFW, fetish art [/LIST][/indent] [center][b][u]Some examples on my drawings[/u][/b][/center] [center]Using my own OCs as the human examples[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139602759386148974/789ooi.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139838081864843324/gtrw54.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139838237729378394/gtrew.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139838251922882561/gtrw.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139838110717444198/grtew.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139838127167512596/hr5te.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139838144745848842/hyte65.png[/img] [center][b][u]Form to order:[/u][/b][/center] [quote][b]Hi Hayate, I'd like to order a doodle![/b] Username: Payment: What do you want me to draw: Anything else:[/quote] That's about all for the first post, order list and finished works can be found from next post :>
Hayate's Popup Doodle Shop
No need to ping me, I am following this thread ~
Hi hi all lovelies, I'm currently working on my progenitor dragons and I need lots of funds for them, so the best way for me to get some now is to open up a pop up doodle shop. I might open up a proper art shop at one point, but it shall be cleaned and colored headshot sketches for now.
Status
Open/closed/Currently working on pieces
If you are interested on fullbody or halfbody/bust cleaned and colored sketch, lemme know I might have time on weekends to draw them, do keep in mind that price will go up.
Quote:
Price for one headshot sketch is 350g/350kt
Gems are more preferred
Payment is send when the sketch is ready, thank you

Also accepting these as payment: (aka the wishlist)
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth Boon of Fertility Vial of Naivety Breed Change: Sandsurge Vista: Axolotl Vista: Night Sky Filigree Rapier Flaxen Unicorn Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Ghostly Kelpie Mane Katana Obsidian Unicorn Mane Sunrise Unicorn Mane Vintage Starsilks Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Obelisk Vista: Aether Dragons Vista: Sandsurge Dragons Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Vial of Soft Sight Vial of Elemental Sight
Adding more at some point, ehe

Rules
  • Don't pressure and/or try to make me hurry and rush the piece,
    I will draw on my own phase and when school allows me
    so waiting time will wary.
  • Don't claim the pieces as your own or sell it forward.
  • Editing the artworks in anyway is prohibited,
    cropping and using it as pfp etc, is allowed.
  • I have the right to refuse a commission and cancel them
    if the customer is tricky.
  • Will draw: Humans, gijinkas, humanoids, dragons,
    animals, light gore, fanart, almost anything really
  • Won't draw: Anything against FR rules and policy, gore,
    NSFW, fetish art

Some examples on my drawings
Using my own OCs as the human examples

789ooi.png
gtrw54.png
gtrew.png
gtrw.png
grtew.png
hr5te.png
hyte65.png

Form to order:
Quote:
Hi Hayate, I'd like to order a doodle!
Username:
Payment:
What do you want me to draw:
Anything else:

That's about all for the first post, order list and finished works can be found from next post :>
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png LEpJMnn.png
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote][center][u][b]Current orders:[/b][/u] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Fullbody and extra orders: 1. Octobrush - Fullbody 2 characters - status: Working on it 2. Zith - halfbody - Status: Not yet started[/center][/quote] [center][b][u]Finished works:[/u][/b] Morrow - [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139932392027607091/0hujipo.png]Colored headshot doodle[/url] [/center]
Quote:
Current orders:

Fullbody and extra orders:
1. Octobrush - Fullbody 2 characters - status: Working on it
2. Zith - halfbody - Status: Not yet started
Finished works:
Morrow - Colored headshot doodle
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I loved the drawing you did of Otto! Bump for support
I loved the drawing you did of Otto! Bump for support
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
By chance, are you interested in UMAs as a alternative form of payment? I would love a commission from you!
By chance, are you interested in UMAs as a alternative form of payment? I would love a commission from you!
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
Username: Morrow
Payment: Gems
What do you want me to draw: My sphinx mans Criofan
Anything else: I'm looking for some art with some different expressions then what I have for him currently! If you could make him either sad or angy that would be nice!
Username: Morrow
Payment: Gems
What do you want me to draw: My sphinx mans Criofan
Anything else: I'm looking for some art with some different expressions then what I have for him currently! If you could make him either sad or angy that would be nice!
@QuetzalQueen Thank you :3

@Solgalion Hmm, it depends on what you have in mind and what you have to offer :>

@Morrow Commission noted, I'll surprise you with the what expression I'll go with ;D
@QuetzalQueen Thank you :3

@Solgalion Hmm, it depends on what you have in mind and what you have to offer :>

@Morrow Commission noted, I'll surprise you with the what expression I'll go with ;D
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Hayate These are the ones I have to trade atm! And I was looking for fullbody or a couple headshots Skins: [item=Skin: Ark of the Ancients][item=Skin: Winged Kumiho][item=Skin: Nachash][item=Skin: soulbound][item=Skin: Daylight Domain][item=Skin: Little Dark Age][item=Skin: Lmn-Solar Swallower] Accent: [item=Accent: Epitaph][item=Accent: descendants of the sun][item=Accent: muted eyes][item=Accent: Alatus]
@Hayate These are the ones I have to trade atm! And I was looking for fullbody or a couple headshots

Skins:
Skin: Ark of the Ancients Skin: Winged Kumiho Skin: Nachash Skin: soulbound Skin: Daylight Domain Skin: Little Dark Age Skin: Lmn-Solar Swallower

Accent:
Accent: Epitaph Accent: descendants of the sun Accent: muted eyes Accent: Alatus
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion I'm interested on this one, would couple headshots be fine from it, I could go for one bust shot too if the character is human/humanoid
@Solgalion I'm interested on this one, would couple headshots be fine from it, I could go for one bust shot too if the character is human/humanoid
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
hello! could i ask about how much you might price a fullbody of either one of these characters? :o
toki / renka[/
hello! could i ask about how much you might price a fullbody of either one of these characters? :o
toki / renka[/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Morrow Here ya go one angy sphinx boyo uwu [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001815264549142598/1139932392027607091/0hujipo.png[/img]
@Morrow Here ya go one angy sphinx boyo uwu
0hujipo.png
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2