Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW stimboards!
hello!! my name is Azzie, and i want gems!!!! please!!!! so i'm opening stimboard commissions :3

if you’re unfamiliar, stimboards are a type of moodboard with gifs instead of images, and the gifs are typically of ‘satisfying’ things, but can also be people stimming— or anything, really!!

here are some examples: 1, 2, 3

onto the more business-y portion, they’re completely pay what you want! meaning you could literally give me one gem, and i’d make it. these aren’t necessarily things that take an incredible amount of effort, and i’ll take all the gems I can get!! all i ask is you pay after i finish it :3

i’ll take three slots at a time, so that i don’t lose track, and i’ll also have a waitlist so people who want you can get pinged when a slot opens up!

1. open
2. open
3. open

waitlist:
nobody yet!!

here’s a little form to fill out so i know what you want!:

dragon: (the dragon you want it based off of, if any)
theme: (the theme you’d like; for example, beach, or night sky)
stims/gifs you’d like:
stims/gifs you wouldn’t like:
anything more i should know?:

anndddd that about sums it up!! you should expect to see it within a day, i work fast on these :) if you have any questions, feel free to ask!! thank you <33

hello!! my name is Azzie, and i want gems!!!! please!!!! so i'm opening stimboard commissions :3

if you’re unfamiliar, stimboards are a type of moodboard with gifs instead of images, and the gifs are typically of ‘satisfying’ things, but can also be people stimming— or anything, really!!

here are some examples: 1, 2, 3

onto the more business-y portion, they’re completely pay what you want! meaning you could literally give me one gem, and i’d make it. these aren’t necessarily things that take an incredible amount of effort, and i’ll take all the gems I can get!! all i ask is you pay after i finish it :3

i’ll take three slots at a time, so that i don’t lose track, and i’ll also have a waitlist so people who want you can get pinged when a slot opens up!

1. open
2. open
3. open

waitlist:
nobody yet!!

here’s a little form to fill out so i know what you want!:

dragon: (the dragon you want it based off of, if any)
theme: (the theme you’d like; for example, beach, or night sky)
stims/gifs you’d like:
stims/gifs you wouldn’t like:
anything more i should know?:

anndddd that about sums it up!! you should expect to see it within a day, i work fast on these :) if you have any questions, feel free to ask!! thank you <33

Trans Boy (Trans flag)
Nonbinary (Nonbinary flag)
Bisexual (Bisexual flag)
Y7MOfeL.png
Ambiamorous (Ambiamorous flag)
Queerplatonic (Queerplatonic flag)
LHioCBR.png
SKWYPl1.png
Azzie
FR time + 3
pings and dms are okay! i might respond slow!
04-arcane-aura-rune-3.png
hiii!!! it's been almost exactly a year since i posted this LOL.... reopening these ^_^
hiii!!! it's been almost exactly a year since i posted this LOL.... reopening these ^_^
Trans Boy (Trans flag)
Nonbinary (Nonbinary flag)
Bisexual (Bisexual flag)
Y7MOfeL.png
Ambiamorous (Ambiamorous flag)
Queerplatonic (Queerplatonic flag)
LHioCBR.png
SKWYPl1.png
Azzie
FR time + 3
pings and dms are okay! i might respond slow!
04-arcane-aura-rune-3.png