Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | OPEN | Colored sketches for G/T/USD
TYSM for drawing my boy!!! He looks perfect <3 love the pose!
TYSM for drawing my boy!!! He looks perfect <3 love the pose!
r8RQQ8l.png
OHHH, he looks so good!! no changes needed! he turned out so cute. thank you so much!!
OHHH, he looks so good!! no changes needed! he turned out so cute. thank you so much!!
1C9RMWu.png
ohh if theres a frc slot open still, id love to snag it for something of disaster, if thats alright! paying in treasure :3
ohh if theres a frc slot open still, id love to snag it for something of disaster, if thats alright! paying in treasure :3
TEJ9DhB.png

vaughn | they/he | fr+3
@UniKorpi
Hello again!! Accepted! That design is absolutely adorable <3

@JellyRaven
Yee that's good!! Woo to finally redeeming the bday gift LOLOLOL

@Knighterrors
Yep, you got the last slot! I see the majority of the art is of the anthro form, but just to check, would you want the anthro or feral design?
Otherwise, accepted! Please send the cr when you can <3
@UniKorpi
Hello again!! Accepted! That design is absolutely adorable <3

@JellyRaven
Yee that's good!! Woo to finally redeeming the bday gift LOLOLOL

@Knighterrors
Yep, you got the last slot! I see the majority of the art is of the anthro form, but just to check, would you want the anthro or feral design?
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[quote name="SunSprite" date="2024-08-30 12:07:36" ] Yep, you got the last slot! I see the majority of the art is of the anthro form, but just to check, would you want the anthro or feral design? Otherwise, accepted! Please send the cr when you can <3 [/quote] sorry about that but yes, id love his anthro form drawn please! ill get the payment sent to you right now!
SunSprite wrote on 2024-08-30 12:07:36:
sorry about that but yes, id love his anthro form drawn please! ill get the payment sent to you right now!
TEJ9DhB.png

vaughn | they/he | fr+3
@Knighterrors
Great, thank you for the clarification! ^w^
@Knighterrors
Great, thank you for the clarification! ^w^
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.