Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Customs and More![Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@ReptilianGold

all up to you! whatever you feel like drawing for one or both (if you'd like to do two) of them is fine ^_^ i'm not picky. i'll send payment in a second!
@ReptilianGold

all up to you! whatever you feel like drawing for one or both (if you'd like to do two) of them is fine ^_^ i'm not picky. i'll send payment in a second!
NY105Sx.gif
Bump <3
Bump <3
4ok1TmX.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78894683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788947/78894683_350.png[/img][/url] Looking to get a high end full body of this dragon, lemme know how much <3
78894683_350.png

Looking to get a high end full body of this dragon, lemme know how much <3
J1yRLbs.png
@minxiex
If you're looking for a chibi-esc full body I'd say around 500g/kt, if you want the more detailed style it'd be 1kg. They're a very pretty dragon!
If you're okay with this pricing, what kind of pose would you like them in, expression, ect? <3
@minxiex
If you're looking for a chibi-esc full body I'd say around 500g/kt, if you want the more detailed style it'd be 1kg. They're a very pretty dragon!
If you're okay with this pricing, what kind of pose would you like them in, expression, ect? <3
4ok1TmX.png
1k is fine, honestly if your cool with it I give free artistic reign on pose expression etc since I feel like that allows people to be able to produce the dragons designs at the height of their ability.

But if you are needing references to help start up, I'm thinking maybe a sleeping pose with slightly open eye from each head?
1k is fine, honestly if your cool with it I give free artistic reign on pose expression etc since I feel like that allows people to be able to produce the dragons designs at the height of their ability.

But if you are needing references to help start up, I'm thinking maybe a sleeping pose with slightly open eye from each head?
J1yRLbs.png
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
4ok1TmX.png
Bump <3
Bump <3
4ok1TmX.png
Bump <3
Bump <3
4ok1TmX.png
Bump <3
Bump <3