Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW USD Commissions
1 2
hi again @perry321! sorry for seeing this so late.

if you're still interested I'd love to draw him again! I really enjoyed drawing him the first time. I don't mind the toxin gene at all personally. if I draw him again I'd love to find a way to incorporate his wings this time around, the mist toxin is really pretty, it looks good on him.

I know it's been almost a month so you may not be able to anymore, BUT if you still want to, here's my paypal - paypal.me/sararini - just send some money and I'll add you to my queue :>
hi again @perry321! sorry for seeing this so late.

if you're still interested I'd love to draw him again! I really enjoyed drawing him the first time. I don't mind the toxin gene at all personally. if I draw him again I'd love to find a way to incorporate his wings this time around, the mist toxin is really pretty, it looks good on him.

I know it's been almost a month so you may not be able to anymore, BUT if you still want to, here's my paypal - paypal.me/sararini - just send some money and I'll add you to my queue :>
.........................5F9UuQI.png
my sales tabfree brewingpwyw art thread
...............♦ sara | she/her | artist ♦
HZKBkov.png
I'm chillin! no refund needed
I'm chillin! no refund needed
V7Rae4x.png
I'm late to respond - been busy lately! Sorry for the delay; I'm also just chillin'. No rush. ^^
I'm late to respond - been busy lately! Sorry for the delay; I'm also just chillin'. No rush. ^^
@sararini

If I get a job offer this or next week I am 100% going to be back, your art style is gorgeous!

I have a backlog of gems, but ofc this isn't USD and not very helpful (I make a decent supply of gems on here by brewing/selling Bogsneak eggs, so it tends to fund my adoptable craze).
@sararini

If I get a job offer this or next week I am 100% going to be back, your art style is gorgeous!

I have a backlog of gems, but ofc this isn't USD and not very helpful (I make a decent supply of gems on here by brewing/selling Bogsneak eggs, so it tends to fund my adoptable craze).
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Ochiba sorry for seeing this so late but thank you, that's so sweet!! if you want, I can ping you if I do open up gem commissions?
@Ochiba sorry for seeing this so late but thank you, that's so sweet!! if you want, I can ping you if I do open up gem commissions?
HZKBkov.png
@Erax - yours is up next! I actually started it a while back but got stuck. I drew these two headshots, but I was unhappy with them because I felt like they didn't really fit his personality. Would you like me to complete either one of these, OR would you like me to try to make something that might fit him a bit better? [img]https://i.imgur.com/83PDNhc.png[/img]
@Erax - yours is up next! I actually started it a while back but got stuck. I drew these two headshots, but I was unhappy with them because I felt like they didn't really fit his personality. Would you like me to complete either one of these, OR would you like me to try to make something that might fit him a bit better?

83PDNhc.png
HZKBkov.png
@sararini Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; both of those are beautiful! I personally think the one on the right could fit his personality pretty well. ^^ I love your art. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@sararini

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; both of those are beautiful! I personally think the one on the right could fit his personality pretty well. ^^

I love your art.
@sararini hello! i was wondering if you were still doing these! your art is very pretty!
@sararini hello! i was wondering if you were still doing these! your art is very pretty!
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
1 2