Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] grubbugg's (pop-up) art shop
1 2
@Morrow ahhh i forgot to turn viewer to edit :'DD should be all fixed now, thank you for leting me know !!

i've gone ahead and put your name for opening slots as well, but feel free to edit that if you need ^-^
@Morrow ahhh i forgot to turn viewer to edit :'DD should be all fixed now, thank you for leting me know !!

i've gone ahead and put your name for opening slots as well, but feel free to edit that if you need ^-^
art dump | art shop | silly dragon busts | look at mango
@KoloKitten
@Virtualization
@Bamboli

hi hi !! just a little update for y'all, since its been a hot second since i've been online - i started a full time job like the day after starting y'all's commissions and it's been kicking my butt </3

i finally got my schedule down pack with what days i have off so i can be online more !! thank y'all for being patient ;u;

if there's any questions or anything, feel free to lmk !!
@KoloKitten
@Virtualization
@Bamboli

hi hi !! just a little update for y'all, since its been a hot second since i've been online - i started a full time job like the day after starting y'all's commissions and it's been kicking my butt </3

i finally got my schedule down pack with what days i have off so i can be online more !! thank y'all for being patient ;u;

if there's any questions or anything, feel free to lmk !!
art dump | art shop | silly dragon busts | look at mango
No problem, congrats on the job!
No problem, congrats on the job!
1 2