Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $10 portrait commissions
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Aaaah! Wonderful thank you. I'll slither into your DMs.
Aaaah! Wonderful thank you. I'll slither into your DMs.
l6oQakx.png
@rapsahtaa

(late sorry) you absolutely DO deserve kind words, i love your art and CONSTANTLY pitch your thread to people on various servers LMAO
Velvet does have a sister! though her life is not very fun. she has a much more tragic story.
Nox is a huuuuge sweetheart, im SO EXCITED to see your take on him :D my darling old old man

yes! gosh theres so much to bippy and that whole crew. i love them sm and i'm glad you think theyre cool!
@rapsahtaa

(late sorry) you absolutely DO deserve kind words, i love your art and CONSTANTLY pitch your thread to people on various servers LMAO
Velvet does have a sister! though her life is not very fun. she has a much more tragic story.
Nox is a huuuuge sweetheart, im SO EXCITED to see your take on him :D my darling old old man

yes! gosh theres so much to bippy and that whole crew. i love them sm and i'm glad you think theyre cool!
heya, i was wondering if you're still open? if you are, i'd like a portriait of this girl (she's a cheerful lil gal, so please draw her smiling!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89272718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892728/89272718_350.png[/img][/url]
heya, i was wondering if you're still open?
if you are, i'd like a portriait of this girl (she's a cheerful lil gal, so please draw her smiling!)
89272718_350.png

81378442_vqxEuBgZLeSWIsF.png
Art by @callistostella
@Falcolmreynolds (No worries, so far I'm the absolute worst when it comes to responding in a timely manner, haha!) THANK YOU SO MUCH. This genuinely means so much to me, I swear there are no words to properly express my gratitude ;______; [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] Oh boy... That definitely does make me feel bad for her already DD: *sends hugs to Velvet's sister* NOX! What a wonderful nickname for him! <33 "BIPPY" OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD I'd honestly love to learn more about all of them if you feel like sharing more info, I'm always down for reading / listening to stories of various wonderful characters people have [emoji=heart size=1] AND SPEAKING OF WONDERFUL FELLAS, here are your other two lovelies!! [url=https://sta.sh/0otduai9jjt][img]https://i.imgur.com/DOft0L0.png[/img][/url] [url=https://sta.sh/0el061gd1dz][img]https://i.imgur.com/1e2F63T.png[/img][/url] sssSSSSSSSSSS I hope I managed to convey Zizi's young age in the pic! She was a joy to draw <3 And Nox, my goodness! Honestly, the [i]very moment[/i] I saw him I was like, [i]oh hell yeah. Look at this glorious man. I love him. Drawing him will be pure bliss.[/i] And I wasn't mistaken! I hope my taking some artistic liberties and drawing him without one of his horns is okei dsfghsfs, if it's not tho I can absolutely make an alt version where his horn isn't broken! Thank you once again SO SO much for your continued support, and as always, hope I did your beauties justice :> -------------------- @Tsukimayu Hello!! Still open, yes ^.^ Also GOOD STARS that's a glorious happy li'l fish, I'd love to draw her! <3 I'll PM you my Paypal in a sec :)
@Falcolmreynolds (No worries, so far I'm the absolute worst when it comes to responding in a timely manner, haha!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH. This genuinely means so much to me, I swear there are no words to properly express my gratitude ;______;

Oh boy... That definitely does make me feel bad for her already DD: *sends hugs to Velvet's sister*

NOX! What a wonderful nickname for him! <33

"BIPPY" OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD

I'd honestly love to learn more about all of them if you feel like sharing more info, I'm always down for reading / listening to stories of various wonderful characters people have

AND SPEAKING OF WONDERFUL FELLAS, here are your other two lovelies!!

DOft0L0.png

1e2F63T.png

sssSSSSSSSSSS I hope I managed to convey Zizi's young age in the pic! She was a joy to draw <3 And Nox, my goodness! Honestly, the very moment I saw him I was like, oh hell yeah. Look at this glorious man. I love him. Drawing him will be pure bliss. And I wasn't mistaken!
I hope my taking some artistic liberties and drawing him without one of his horns is okei dsfghsfs, if it's not tho I can absolutely make an alt version where his horn isn't broken!

Thank you once again SO SO much for your continued support, and as always, hope I did your beauties justice :>

@Tsukimayu Hello!! Still open, yes ^.^ Also GOOD STARS that's a glorious happy li'l fish, I'd love to draw her! <3 I'll PM you my Paypal in a sec :)
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@rapsahtaa

hah, yeah, Y-137's life is..... not good.....
she'll - it'll get better eventually. somehow. at some point. i'm sure it will.

yes, bippy and nox and HAVOC and the lot - well, I actually have a full novel about them on ao3 already, and two more in the works (though ill be honest. nox isn't in the novels. he came afterwards. but bippy sure as heck is in the novels) because I just cannot ever be quiet about my dragons. this is on top of the four novels i wrote about Other different dragons. i have a problem. I can DM you about them if you really want XD

ahh, zizi! there she is! snappy little teenager, she's probably bantering with someone XD

now. nox. nox.
oh. my. GOD.
i'm obsessed with this artwork. i'm ENTHRALLED. i love it so, so much. Yes, it's TOTALLY apropos for him to have a broken horn - he's a very old man and he's lived through a lot! it probably helps him relate to his main patient, who also has broken facial horns.
i absolutely love love love the way you've drawn his runes, and the way his mane and facial fur looks, and his soft, kind expression. this is absolutely PERFECT... you've captured him flawlessly. i love it. i love it so so much.
pardon me while i go gush to everybody i know about this....
@rapsahtaa

hah, yeah, Y-137's life is..... not good.....
she'll - it'll get better eventually. somehow. at some point. i'm sure it will.

yes, bippy and nox and HAVOC and the lot - well, I actually have a full novel about them on ao3 already, and two more in the works (though ill be honest. nox isn't in the novels. he came afterwards. but bippy sure as heck is in the novels) because I just cannot ever be quiet about my dragons. this is on top of the four novels i wrote about Other different dragons. i have a problem. I can DM you about them if you really want XD

ahh, zizi! there she is! snappy little teenager, she's probably bantering with someone XD

now. nox. nox.
oh. my. GOD.
i'm obsessed with this artwork. i'm ENTHRALLED. i love it so, so much. Yes, it's TOTALLY apropos for him to have a broken horn - he's a very old man and he's lived through a lot! it probably helps him relate to his main patient, who also has broken facial horns.
i absolutely love love love the way you've drawn his runes, and the way his mane and facial fur looks, and his soft, kind expression. this is absolutely PERFECT... you've captured him flawlessly. i love it. i love it so so much.
pardon me while i go gush to everybody i know about this....
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25