Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@gingerwarlock I've got your order recorded. I can do a gradient and incorporate the starsilks for you. Feel free to send over your levels whenever is convenient.

@Juxta13 I went ahead and added a slot for you <3 I'm moving a little slow this week, but I'm hoping to have everything finished by the end of the week. I'll message you if it's going to take any longer. Feel free to send payment over whenever.
@gingerwarlock I've got your order recorded. I can do a gradient and incorporate the starsilks for you. Feel free to send over your levels whenever is convenient.

@Juxta13 I went ahead and added a slot for you <3 I'm moving a little slow this week, but I'm hoping to have everything finished by the end of the week. I'll message you if it's going to take any longer. Feel free to send payment over whenever.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie thank you so much!!! Do you want payment sent directly to you?
@Valyrie thank you so much!!! Do you want payment sent directly to you?
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
@gingerwarlock You can send to me directly. I don't mind if you do send to a catcher if needed though. I should be around off and on today, but I'm currently sick, so unexpected naps might pop up and I don't want anyone to have to wait too long.
@gingerwarlock You can send to me directly. I don't mind if you do send to a catcher if needed though. I should be around off and on today, but I'm currently sick, so unexpected naps might pop up and I don't want anyone to have to wait too long.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Bluecrysto

I can pay all at once! I've got 30 level 10s in back stock. c: It'll need to be in two sets of fifteen just cause I only have that many slots in my lair as opposed to my hibden.
@Bluecrysto

I can pay all at once! I've got 30 level 10s in back stock. c: It'll need to be in two sets of fifteen just cause I only have that many slots in my lair as opposed to my hibden.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@sinstarinablak

Oh wonderful, that works for me too! Alright, send me some CRs or PAs and I’ll get right to work on it.
I’m excited to start on it, your dragon is totally gorgeous!
@sinstarinablak

Oh wonderful, that works for me too! Alright, send me some CRs or PAs and I’ll get right to work on it.
I’m excited to start on it, your dragon is totally gorgeous!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@Bluecrysto
Got the first batch sent over! And thank you, Ymir was one of my clanbound eggs so I'm very proud of him!
@Bluecrysto
Got the first batch sent over! And thank you, Ymir was one of my clanbound eggs so I'm very proud of him!
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@WICKEDisgood818 Sending 42 levels for Sofystikitty :)
@WICKEDisgood818 Sending 42 levels for Sofystikitty :)
@sinstarinablak

Payment has been received in full, thank you! I will get you your sleepy babby within 2 days, probably sooner! :D
@sinstarinablak

Payment has been received in full, thank you! I will get you your sleepy babby within 2 days, probably sooner! :D
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@bluecrysto [b]Your username:[/b] Kvon [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Fiyero [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84951271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849513/84951271_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Basic or Gened:[/b] gened [b]Hatchling image/scry and link:[/b] [b]Special eyes? Odd eyes, blinded, Marva, sparkly, ect:[/b] no [b]Teeth color:[/b] white [b]Blep? If so, what tongue color:[/b] yes, fuchsia
@bluecrysto
Your username: Kvon
Dragon Name: Fiyero
84951271_350.png
Basic or Gened: gened
Hatchling image/scry and link:
Special eyes? Odd eyes, blinded, Marva, sparkly, ect: no
Teeth color: white
Blep? If so, what tongue color: yes, fuchsia
@Kvon

Ooh what a pretty boy! Okay, 1 gened loaf of Fiyero with a fuchsia tongue, got it. That comes to 200 levels. Will you be paying all at once, or in pieces?

Just to make sure we're on the same page: I'll have to leave the mandibles off because they're line-breaking. Would you like me to use a different Tertiary gene, or should I just leave the mandibles off? I can also color the horns like the mandibles as a compromise, let me know what you think!
@Kvon

Ooh what a pretty boy! Okay, 1 gened loaf of Fiyero with a fuchsia tongue, got it. That comes to 200 levels. Will you be paying all at once, or in pieces?

Just to make sure we're on the same page: I'll have to leave the mandibles off because they're line-breaking. Would you like me to use a different Tertiary gene, or should I just leave the mandibles off? I can also color the horns like the mandibles as a compromise, let me know what you think!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23