Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Xor's Art Shop [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6][b][u]STATUS[/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b][color=green][u]OPEN[/u][/color] - [color=red]CLOSED[/color] - [color=gold]HIATUS[/color][/b][/size][/center] Hey! This is my first commission shop I've ever opened up, so bear with me if anything seems a bit goofy! Prices may be subject to change while I figure out what works best for me :) Other than that though, welcome to the shop! I'll probably make it look a bit neater later, but for now this is what I've got! Feel free to peruse around and thank you for taking a look! ^^ Want to try putting a request in for free art? Feel free to do so [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3283136]here![/url] [center][size=6][b]PINGLIST[/b][/size][/center] [quote]@/Phoebici @/ @/[/quote] [center][size=6][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [quote] USD: 1. 2. 3. G/T: 1.JavaMP 2.[/quote]
STATUS
OPEN - CLOSED - HIATUS

Hey! This is my first commission shop I've ever opened up, so bear with me if anything seems a bit goofy! Prices may be subject to change while I figure out what works best for me :)

Other than that though, welcome to the shop! I'll probably make it look a bit neater later, but for now this is what I've got! Feel free to peruse around and thank you for taking a look! ^^

Want to try putting a request in for free art? Feel free to do so here!
PINGLIST
Quote:
@/Phoebici @/ @/
SLOTS
Quote:
USD:

G/T:
1.JavaMP
:)
Quote:
RULES
1. I have the right to decline any commission should I deem so necessary

2. Payment is upfront :)

3. USD is heavily prioritized over FRC! Conversion rate is 1 USD = 100g = 100kt

4. I ask that you do not remove any credit from my pieces or repost/use without crediting me, you reserve the rights to use my art for personal use only

5. Cropping and resizing my artwork is fine, but please do not heavily edit it and leave the credit in there

6. Slots are first come first serve!

7. Pieces may take from a week to two months to complete depending on my workload and current living situation, so please bear with me on that, I also work on personal art in between commissions to give me a refresher ^^

8. I will send you the sketch for approval as a wip. If you want more wips of your piece, please ask!

9. If you request a refund before I've started your piece, I will refund 100% of it, if I've started your piece you will receive the incomplete piece and a 50% refund

10. Max of two orders per person! Mostly to save my wrist :')

11. All pieces will be fully shaded and rendered unless requested otherwise, which may result in a price drop for the piece

12. Complex characters usually look better in my style as I do my best not to simplify, depending on how complex a character is, it may incur an extra fee

13. I am allowed to take artist liberties where I see fit
Quote:
WILL/WONT
What I will draw: ---- What I won't draw:
Dragons ---- NSFW
Anthro/Monsters ---- Anything against FR TOS
Humanoid/Feral ---- Heavy gore
LGBTQ+ ---- Heavy Mechs
Slight Gore/Simple mechs ---- Humans (Not confident doing them sorry)
Quote:
FORM
Username:
Commission type:
Link or image to reference:
Character personality:
Other info/Extra Details:
Quote:
RULES
1. I have the right to decline any commission should I deem so necessary

2. Payment is upfront :)

3. USD is heavily prioritized over FRC! Conversion rate is 1 USD = 100g = 100kt

4. I ask that you do not remove any credit from my pieces or repost/use without crediting me, you reserve the rights to use my art for personal use only

5. Cropping and resizing my artwork is fine, but please do not heavily edit it and leave the credit in there

6. Slots are first come first serve!

7. Pieces may take from a week to two months to complete depending on my workload and current living situation, so please bear with me on that, I also work on personal art in between commissions to give me a refresher ^^

8. I will send you the sketch for approval as a wip. If you want more wips of your piece, please ask!

9. If you request a refund before I've started your piece, I will refund 100% of it, if I've started your piece you will receive the incomplete piece and a 50% refund

10. Max of two orders per person! Mostly to save my wrist :')

11. All pieces will be fully shaded and rendered unless requested otherwise, which may result in a price drop for the piece

12. Complex characters usually look better in my style as I do my best not to simplify, depending on how complex a character is, it may incur an extra fee

13. I am allowed to take artist liberties where I see fit
Quote:
WILL/WONT
What I will draw: ---- What I won't draw:
Dragons ---- NSFW
Anthro/Monsters ---- Anything against FR TOS
Humanoid/Feral ---- Heavy gore
LGBTQ+ ---- Heavy Mechs
Slight Gore/Simple mechs ---- Humans (Not confident doing them sorry)
Quote:
FORM
Username:
Commission type:
Link or image to reference:
Character personality:
Other info/Extra Details:
[center][size=6]Some examples are slightly outdated, I am working on updating them :)[/size][/center] [quote][center][size=6][b]SAMPLE SHEET[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106934521389137990/1106934557187514439/ExampleSheet.png[/img] [/quote] [center][size=6][b]PRICES[/b][/size][/center] [center]1 USD = 100 G = 100kt[/center] [quote] [center][size=4][b]HEADSHOT[/b][/size][/center] [center]$10 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770381707433082940/1157219351611580526/dfvdfv.png[/img][center][/quote] [quote] [center][size=4][b]HALFBODY[/b][/size][/center] [center]$20 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/934888354200305675/1153501176009080942/Illustration3.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote] [center][size=4][b]FULL BODY[/b][/size][/center] [center]$30 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/933133982298669116/1107989738260004966/FullbodyEx.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote] [center][size=4][b]ILLUSTRATION/POSTER[/b][/size][/center] [center]Not offering at the moment/Case-by-Case [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106934521389137990/1106965860003881131/Poster.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote] [center][size=4][b]BLEPS[/b][/size][/center] [center]$20 USD[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106934521389137990/1106965113279361065/BABI.png[/img][/quote] [quote] [center][size=4][b]ADD-ONS[/b][/size][/center] [center]Complex Background: Not offering right now Transparent/single color background: Free Extra character: +50% price Multi-Head characters: +25% [/center][/quote]
Some examples are slightly outdated, I am working on updating them :)
Quote:
SAMPLE SHEET
ExampleSheet.png
PRICES
1 USD = 100 G = 100kt
Quote:
HEADSHOT
$10
dfvdfv.png
Quote:
HALFBODY
$20
Illustration3.png
Quote:
FULL BODY
$30
FullbodyEx.png
Quote:
ILLUSTRATION/POSTER
Not offering at the moment/Case-by-Case
Poster.png
Quote:
BLEPS
$20 USD
BABI.png
Quote:
ADD-ONS
Complex Background: Not offering right now
Transparent/single color background: Free
Extra character: +50% price
Multi-Head characters: +25%
[center][size=6][b]RECENT WORK/COMMISSIONS[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/882854724569825282/1138816369920585878/Illustration5.png[/img][/center]
RECENT WORK/COMMISSIONS
Illustration5.png
And one more just in case

Affiliates if I ever make a banner or something lol
And one more just in case

Affiliates if I ever make a banner or something lol
Aaaand OPEN!

Feel free to order or ask to be put on the pinglist!

@Phoebici

Pinging you since you asked, thank you for your interest!
Aaaand OPEN!

Feel free to order or ask to be put on the pinglist!

@Phoebici

Pinging you since you asked, thank you for your interest!
oho it’s open!! I don’t see any mention of reference sheets or rules on designing a character with no reference, what rules do you have for those?

if those options aren’t on the table tho I have plenty of dragons and OCs who need art!!

@Xor pinging just in case <3
oho it’s open!! I don’t see any mention of reference sheets or rules on designing a character with no reference, what rules do you have for those?

if those options aren’t on the table tho I have plenty of dragons and OCs who need art!!

@Xor pinging just in case <3
@Phoebici, I did actually think about doing reference sheets but I've never actually done one of those before but I'm open to see what you have in mind and we should be able to work something out! ^^
@Phoebici, I did actually think about doing reference sheets but I've never actually done one of those before but I'm open to see what you have in mind and we should be able to work something out! ^^
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
@Xor I would love to go for a reference sheet & design of a character that I literally saw in a dream kadjsjbc if that’s alright! for this in particular do you want me to fill out the form or shall I move to DMs?
@Xor I would love to go for a reference sheet & design of a character that I literally saw in a dream kadjsjbc if that’s alright! for this in particular do you want me to fill out the form or shall I move to DMs?
1 2 3 4