Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] pixel art market (5/5)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@escobareno

hello! just pinging to ask a question, would you ever consider taking cash (paypal, kofi, etc) for your commissions?? QvQ if not, then ill just have to save up in-game hahaha your art is gorgeous!!
@escobareno

hello! just pinging to ask a question, would you ever consider taking cash (paypal, kofi, etc) for your commissions?? QvQ if not, then ill just have to save up in-game hahaha your art is gorgeous!!
@Chiscakes Hey! Sure, paypal's good, I just didn't want to jump straight into it, for some reason it felt kinda weird. But if there are offers, I'll take them. And thank you so much! Yours is also absolutely adorable!!
@Chiscakes Hey! Sure, paypal's good, I just didn't want to jump straight into it, for some reason it felt kinda weird. But if there are offers, I'll take them. And thank you so much! Yours is also absolutely adorable!!
@escobareno

omg awesome!! thats totally understandable btw, and i can pm the rest of the deets so it doesnt clog up your thread.

ALSO thank you sm! :DD
@escobareno

omg awesome!! thats totally understandable btw, and i can pm the rest of the deets so it doesnt clog up your thread.

ALSO thank you sm! :DD
@escobareno

he looks fantastic, many thanks!! :D
@escobareno

he looks fantastic, many thanks!! :D
NY105Sx.gif
@escobareno - Your pixels are so pretty~~ Could I be added to the pinglist? And do you also draw non-dragon ocs?
@escobareno - Your pixels are so pretty~~ Could I be added to the pinglist? And do you also draw non-dragon ocs?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@escobareno i just can't get over how good your art is, could i be added to the pinglist as well? thank you!
@escobareno i just can't get over how good your art is, could i be added to the pinglist as well? thank you!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
I would also like to be on the pinglist, please! Amazing work!
I would also like to be on the pinglist, please! Amazing work!
Everyone added to the pinglist! Thank you!! @Skadiv Here is your lil guy. :) Hope I did him justice and didn't miss anything, but let me know if you want to make any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/d3cJ8Qf.png[/img]
Everyone added to the pinglist! Thank you!!

@Skadiv Here is your lil guy. :) Hope I did him justice and didn't miss anything, but let me know if you want to make any changes!
d3cJ8Qf.png
@Pearlimose I wouldn't mind trying my hand at anything, but can't guarantee it's gonna come out as good haha. But I'm comfortable with drawing humanoid characters as well!
@Pearlimose I wouldn't mind trying my hand at anything, but can't guarantee it's gonna come out as good haha. But I'm comfortable with drawing humanoid characters as well!
I’m speechless!! Yra looks beautiful drawn by you, where should I credit you in the page? Also do you think that we could flip the image horizontally so that the head is on the left?
I’m speechless!! Yra looks beautiful drawn by you, where should I credit you in the page? Also do you think that we could flip the image horizontally so that the head is on the left?
0034.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9