Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Var's Arts [T/G/USD] (Pinglist)
1 2
- - -
@batfossil
Sounds fun, thank you! 1,5oo,oooT/1,5ooG/$15, send the payment over and I'll get started accordingly! (I'll accept the payment only once it is finished and you're satisfied. [:
-
@Morrow
Yes of course, thank you for your interest!
-
@GRHAH
Absolutely, thanks for the interest!
- - -
- - -
@batfossil
Sounds fun, thank you! 1,5oo,oooT/1,5ooG/$15, send the payment over and I'll get started accordingly! (I'll accept the payment only once it is finished and you're satisfied. [:
-
@Morrow
Yes of course, thank you for your interest!
-
@GRHAH
Absolutely, thanks for the interest!
- - -
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
- - -
@linin
I PM'ed you a WIP image of your commission for Curtain, do give me feedback and I'll be happy to finish it up for you!; also,
Apologies for the wait, I've had my previous art program crash on me multiple times (losing my progress with it) and have since had to learn to adapt to a new program+redraw lost pieces; however, that isn't stopping me from getting these pieces to you as soon as I can!
@batfossil @Extormus
- - -
- - -
@linin
I PM'ed you a WIP image of your commission for Curtain, do give me feedback and I'll be happy to finish it up for you!; also,
Apologies for the wait, I've had my previous art program crash on me multiple times (losing my progress with it) and have since had to learn to adapt to a new program+redraw lost pieces; however, that isn't stopping me from getting these pieces to you as soon as I can!
@batfossil @Extormus
- - -
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
No worries! I'm in no rush.
Sounds like a real pain losing progress and having to re-draw the same thing.
No worries! I'm in no rush.
Sounds like a real pain losing progress and having to re-draw the same thing.
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
Can i be added to the pinglist if all slots r full?
Can i be added to the pinglist if all slots r full?
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
1 2