Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (USD/Gems) Art Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump(:
bump(:
Organic-art-1.png
bump
bump
Organic-art-1.png
Bump, now accepting gems for a bit
Bump, now accepting gems for a bit
Organic-art-1.png
bump
bump
Organic-art-1.png
@organic
Are you only doing animal characters, or would you be willing to do a dragon?
@organic
Are you only doing animal characters, or would you be willing to do a dragon?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
It would probably depend on the dragon, I've not had much practice with them though
@Raan
It would probably depend on the dragon, I've not had much practice with them though
Organic-art-1.png
@organic This is the dragon in question: [outfit=2199007] If he's not doable than could you do the fox below instead. He has some art in his bio, but I leave interpretation to your discretion: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65877414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658775/65877414_350.png[/img][/url]
@organic
This is the dragon in question:
Sunspot Simplified

If he's not doable than could you do the fox below instead. He has some art in his bio, but I leave interpretation to your discretion:
65877414_350.png
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@raan

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I honestly thought I had already replied and I guess I never hit send before /facepalm

I think I'll say I'll not be able to do dragons for now, I was trying to sketch up something but didn't like how any turned out, I do apologize!
@raan

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I honestly thought I had already replied and I guess I never hit send before /facepalm

I think I'll say I'll not be able to do dragons for now, I was trying to sketch up something but didn't like how any turned out, I do apologize!
Organic-art-1.png
@organic
No worries, I get it. Thank you for at least entertaining the idea. So the fox then?
@organic
No worries, I get it. Thank you for at least entertaining the idea. So the fox then?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@raan

Sure I could do the fox, I'll get started on some sketching and send you a sketch once I have one over PM, and we can discuss any changes and payment from there if you'd like!
@raan

Sure I could do the fox, I'll get started on some sketching and send you a sketch once I have one over PM, and we can discuss any changes and payment from there if you'd like!
Organic-art-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7