Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]NOODLE-DAD'S DOODLE PAD!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@2BDamned print me a poster! [b]Username:[/b] blackharte [b]Player ID Number:[/b] 523840 [b]Link to Dragon/Scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81730941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817310/81730941_350.png[/img][/url] Include what apparel you prefer to and omit any that you don't want to include in the poster. She's not always dressed to the nines. [b]Other Information:[/b] She's a Harbinger of Chaos and Death, believed to be given to her in visions from the Shade. When she's not stomping around causing general mayhem in Cairnstone Rest, she loves to cook food with too much hot sauce and force her associates to eat it all. Painting rocks to make those "serial killer cut and pasted letters" and leave cryptic messages in the less explored cairns for others to stumble across. And she will point her sword at anyone who wakes her before 2pm. Let me know if her apparel will count for the extra levels!
@2BDamned print me a poster!
Username: blackharte
Player ID Number: 523840

Link to Dragon/Scry: 81730941_350.png
Include what apparel you prefer to and omit any that you don't want to include in the poster. She's not always dressed to the nines.
Other Information:
She's a Harbinger of Chaos and Death, believed to be given to her in visions from the Shade. When she's not stomping around causing general mayhem in Cairnstone Rest, she loves to cook food with too much hot sauce and force her associates to eat it all. Painting rocks to make those "serial killer cut and pasted letters" and leave cryptic messages in the less explored cairns for others to stumble across. And she will point her sword at anyone who wakes her before 2pm.

Let me know if her apparel will count for the extra levels!
blackhartecourt.png
@Dawntalon427
slots are unlimited; you can order as many as you’d like!

@blackharte
order received, please send in the levels whenever you can! no, she does not count for the extra levels as most of her apparel is not going to be visible from where i draw her.
@Dawntalon427
slots are unlimited; you can order as many as you’d like!

@blackharte
order received, please send in the levels whenever you can! no, she does not count for the extra levels as most of her apparel is not going to be visible from where i draw her.
8aKVtucC_o.png

@nuue
I'm ordering 1 copy of "wind-borne harpy"!

Levels or Gems: Levels

@nuue
I'm ordering 1 copy of "wind-borne harpy"!

Levels or Gems: Levels
blackhartecourt.png
@Achromaticism

If I'm not mistaken, it would actually total up to 222 levels, not 215, correct? (195+21+6=222)
@Achromaticism

If I'm not mistaken, it would actually total up to 222 levels, not 215, correct? (195+21+6=222)

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@Lupik Username: sassypants Player ID Number: 58994 Link to Dragon/Scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38696780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/386968/38696780_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=96&auth=0d6f70663cf2a66e9a9be1e766de55e5cc1aa2d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Frill configuration: M Extras: none, they can be plain! Thank you!
@Lupik
Username: sassypants
Player ID Number: 58994
Link to Dragon/Scry:
38696780_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=96&auth=0d6f70663cf2a66e9a9be1e766de55e5cc1aa2d5&dummyext=prev.png
Frill configuration: M
Extras: none, they can be plain!

Thank you!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Aserein that was a typo, sorry ^^ Shimmer is 12 levels.
@Aserein that was a typo, sorry ^^ Shimmer is 12 levels.
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@MistyGold that works! I usually dont add hands for busts, just thought I'd warn that, but the pose itself for the busts is perfectly good c:

@Oakensleaf okie! updated my orders on the sheet so yours is there too - I dont mind having them sent to an acceptor if you need the space (also I have an european timezone so I'm always offline through FR's afternoon and night)
@MistyGold that works! I usually dont add hands for busts, just thought I'd warn that, but the pose itself for the busts is perfectly good c:

@Oakensleaf okie! updated my orders on the sheet so yours is there too - I dont mind having them sent to an acceptor if you need the space (also I have an european timezone so I'm always offline through FR's afternoon and night)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Achromaticism

Oh okay! Sounds good, I've got half the levels I can send to an acceptor today and I'll send the rest tomorrow once some hatchlings grow up.
@Achromaticism

Oh okay! Sounds good, I've got half the levels I can send to an acceptor today and I'll send the rest tomorrow once some hatchlings grow up.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@2BDamned, print me posters! Username: Dawntalon427 Player ID Number: 315114 Link to Dragon/Scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69283733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692838/69283733_350.png[/img][/url] Other Information: Arwyn here has an unfortunate habit of theft. At least he only steals from the rich (and rich people who hire him, I suppose). He'll sneak into a house, yoink anything he can carry (which is actually a decent amount, considering his height) and then act innocent. If that wasn't enough, he has fought the law and resisted arrest. Some Seeker Gaolers are also trying to arrest him after he knowingly broke a Horrorbeast out of prison. Despite the circumstances, he probably looks rather pleased with himself on the poster, like he didn't just steal someone's valuable trinket and set loose a dragon that can most likely bite through bones. ------ Second dragon! Link to Dragon/Scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73568973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735690/73568973_350.png[/img][/url] Other Information: Scipio here is totally normal and very harmless, yes. That's what most dragons would think. However, he's wanted by the Ice and Fire flights for being an accomplice to theft (hello, Arwyn), property damage, and two accounts of messy assault, plus resisting arrest. At least the dragons involved survived. The Seekers trying to capture him insist that he is a Horrorbeast (that is, a creature that's heavily infused with the Shade) and he should [i]not[/i] be approached or spoken to. Sure, he looks gentle and mild, but he will break your bones if agitated. Scipio probably looks both very confused and 'What did I do??' on his poster. He's not used to this whole 'Wanted' thing.
@2BDamned, print me posters!

Username: Dawntalon427
Player ID Number: 315114

Link to Dragon/Scry: 69283733_350.png

Other Information: Arwyn here has an unfortunate habit of theft. At least he only steals from the rich (and rich people who hire him, I suppose). He'll sneak into a house, yoink anything he can carry (which is actually a decent amount, considering his height) and then act innocent. If that wasn't enough, he has fought the law and resisted arrest. Some Seeker Gaolers are also trying to arrest him after he knowingly broke a Horrorbeast out of prison.

Despite the circumstances, he probably looks rather pleased with himself on the poster, like he didn't just steal someone's valuable trinket and set loose a dragon that can most likely bite through bones.

Second dragon!

Link to Dragon/Scry: 73568973_350.png

Other Information: Scipio here is totally normal and very harmless, yes. That's what most dragons would think. However, he's wanted by the Ice and Fire flights for being an accomplice to theft (hello, Arwyn), property damage, and two accounts of messy assault, plus resisting arrest. At least the dragons involved survived. The Seekers trying to capture him insist that he is a Horrorbeast (that is, a creature that's heavily infused with the Shade) and he should not be approached or spoken to. Sure, he looks gentle and mild, but he will break your bones if agitated.

Scipio probably looks both very confused and 'What did I do??' on his poster. He's not used to this whole 'Wanted' thing.
2LHRMay.png
@blackharte @Reveurs

Level orders received! Please send dragons to an acceptor when you do!
@blackharte @Reveurs

Level orders received! Please send dragons to an acceptor when you do!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34