Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN ] Spxcesoul's PWYW Art Shxp !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I absolutely love it!!! Would you mind sending me a version with transparent background?

Also, could I be added to the pinglist? Can't wait to commission you again
I absolutely love it!!! Would you mind sending me a version with transparent background?

Also, could I be added to the pinglist? Can't wait to commission you again
16447.png . Y I F E I . PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@yifei it already is transparent! but if youd still like i can totally send you it in pms ^^

also totally <> tysm i really appreciate it!
@yifei it already is transparent! but if youd still like i can totally send you it in pms ^^

also totally <> tysm i really appreciate it!
mX6TeTF.png
5tiydC3.pngiUkT7bF.png7GFlGJN.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
~Km0VF7t.gif8WfJA6i.gif8c8QA1L.gif4jU1iag.gif
wTBPG5s.png
oDxwf8B.pngGoVqS9e.pngy6rs8KC.pngliXoQQI.pngRwYjxAH.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngNN0BWGl.pngCs9lwMb.png
I meant an image with just the dragon if possible!

And thank you very much
I meant an image with just the dragon if possible!

And thank you very much

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
bump! gotta pay for some umas ^^''
bump! gotta pay for some umas ^^''
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
oDxwf8B.pngGoVqS9e.pngy6rs8KC.pngliXoQQI.pngRwYjxAH.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngNN0BWGl.pngCs9lwMb.png
[center][color=orange] art for @VampiricWhispers [/center] [center][color=orange] so sorry this took so long i went through quite a few designs before i settled on one i really liked! i hope you like it too :D [/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1062484506411540571/1131004243642417182/IMG_0797.jpg[/img]
art for @VampiricWhispers
so sorry this took so long i went through quite a few designs before i settled on one i really liked! i hope you like it too :D

IMG_0797.jpg
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
Hi! Could I get more (2 - 3) full body chibies similar to the one you made me before?
Hi! Could I get more (2 - 3) full body chibies similar to the one you made me before?

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@yifei
so for my own ease of drawing id ask that you only put an order for 2 pieces at a time max! i dongt wanna overwhelm myself and also leave slots open incase anyone else would wanna commission me to but ill happily draw a 3rd after i finish the first 2
how much were you looking to pay?
@yifei
so for my own ease of drawing id ask that you only put an order for 2 pieces at a time max! i dongt wanna overwhelm myself and also leave slots open incase anyone else would wanna commission me to but ill happily draw a 3rd after i finish the first 2
how much were you looking to pay?
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
quick ol bumbp
quick ol bumbp
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
Apologies for the late reply

That's fine!
Last time I paid 150g for one, is that ok? You can make them smaller than last time if that's easier for you
Apologies for the late reply

That's fine!
Last time I paid 150g for one, is that ok? You can make them smaller than last time if that's easier for you

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@yifei

sorry for being late, busy day yesterday ^^"

so as for paying 150g while i do a pwyw scale i dont feel comfortable doing multiple full bodies for just that, especally since it seems youd want full color + shading + a background (even simple) if youd be willing to offer more i probably would be okay with that but it was more a 'i like the design so ill draw more than what i was paid' type
@yifei

sorry for being late, busy day yesterday ^^"

so as for paying 150g while i do a pwyw scale i dont feel comfortable doing multiple full bodies for just that, especally since it seems youd want full color + shading + a background (even simple) if youd be willing to offer more i probably would be okay with that but it was more a 'i like the design so ill draw more than what i was paid' type
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10