Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vio's Art Shop (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TuxTheStrayCat Love the character! A shaded bust will be 250kt and I can go ahead and put ya down~
@TuxTheStrayCat Love the character! A shaded bust will be 250kt and I can go ahead and put ya down~
Art Shop!
Awesome, thank you so much! Sending CR with payment now!
Awesome, thank you so much! Sending CR with payment now!
@Amaresse Here's your lineart doodle! When I saw she was extroverted, likes music, and is tone deaf(in conversation) I thought she would love some karaoke! Lemme know if theres anything I missed :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/nUTGWoR.png[/img]
@Amaresse Here's your lineart doodle! When I saw she was extroverted, likes music, and is tone deaf(in conversation) I thought she would love some karaoke! Lemme know if theres anything I missed :3

nUTGWoR.png
Art Shop!
ajhsajhsaj that's wonderful!! thank you so much <3
ajhsajhsaj that's wonderful!! thank you so much <3
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
rUoKR6y.png
VP2q7rm.png
YMPbu9R.png
63448406_voebViXrR0SfiPb.png
@TuxTheStrayCat Here you go! I had a lot of fun trying to find a good pose to show off the teefies, I hope you like! Lemme know if anything needs to be changed :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/O4MS7fD.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat Here you go! I had a lot of fun trying to find a good pose to show off the teefies, I hope you like! Lemme know if anything needs to be changed :3
O4MS7fD.png
Art Shop!
WHOAAA LOOK AT HER!! Vannessa came out incredible, you did such a fantastic job capturing her chaotic personality + showing off the teeth! :S She's perfect, thank you so much!!

Do you have a toyhouse I can credit for the art or is there a preferred social media you would like for me to use? :)
WHOAAA LOOK AT HER!! Vannessa came out incredible, you did such a fantastic job capturing her chaotic personality + showing off the teeth! :S She's perfect, thank you so much!!

Do you have a toyhouse I can credit for the art or is there a preferred social media you would like for me to use? :)
@TuxTheStrayCat for now I really only have an Imgur, but I always sign with either ViolaRose or ViolaceousRose so you can just put one of those~[emoji=undertide love size=1]
@TuxTheStrayCat for now I really only have an Imgur, but I always sign with either ViolaRose or ViolaceousRose so you can just put one of those~
Art Shop!
Gotcha! Thank you again for this piece! :D
Gotcha! Thank you again for this piece! :D
No problem X)
No problem X)
Art Shop!
Bump for Aether sale!
Bump for Aether sale!
Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8