Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sunmutt's sketches (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@taelvoe ohhh ! she is very pretty although i think i might have to shrink her wings to fit them in the canvas if that's alright :'-00
@taelvoe ohhh ! she is very pretty although i think i might have to shrink her wings to fit them in the canvas if that's alright :'-00
a pixel sprite of the pokemon feraligatr. a pixel sprite of the pokemon tyranitar.
she/her, adult.
they/them prns are fine.
FR+2

art shop
toyhouse
a pixel sprite of the pokemon gyarados. a pixel sprite of the pokemon rhydon.
yes that's perfectly fine!! do what you gotta <3
yes that's perfectly fine!! do what you gotta <3
TinyCoral.png
@unclesirus payment received thank you! tell me if i should change or fix anything :-) ! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LBFyDgb.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/LBFyDgb.png]image link[/url][/center]
@unclesirus payment received thank you! tell me if i should change or fix anything :-) !
a pixel sprite of the pokemon feraligatr. a pixel sprite of the pokemon tyranitar.
she/her, adult.
they/them prns are fine.
FR+2

art shop
toyhouse
AAA thats so CUTE GSKDLKWNF TYSM!!!
AAA thats so CUTE GSKDLKWNF TYSM!!!
@bulrush if i need to fix anything please let me know! thank youu [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hSQsbaS.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/hSQsbaS.png]image link[/url][/center]
@bulrush if i need to fix anything please let me know! thank youu
she/her, adult.
they/them prns are fine.
FR+2

art shop
toyhouse
i love how plush their hair is, its even fluffier than mine haha. also i imagine those are strawberry flowers?
i love how plush their hair is, its even fluffier than mine haha. also i imagine those are strawberry flowers?
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
@bulrush i originally thought of them as daisies when i drew em! (but like a mega simplified version) i loveee strawberry flowers though they're so nice
@bulrush i originally thought of them as daisies when i drew em! (but like a mega simplified version) i loveee strawberry flowers though they're so nice
she/her, adult.
they/them prns are fine.
FR+2

art shop
toyhouse
hello! hope you don't mind me ordering again so soon :>

character link: click
option: full doodle
payment type: gems
extra details: N/A, full artistic freedom!

(also, i would 100% be down to claiming the other slot if you decide to take more than one & if we're allowed multiple slots per person!)
hello! hope you don't mind me ordering again so soon :>

(also, i would 100% be down to claiming the other slot if you decide to take more than one & if we're allowed multiple slots per person!)
@airmalli OHH monarch's dragon form is so pretty!! i'm very happy to be drawing her again :-D is the 'not symmetrical' bit on their ref referring to their facial markings and the markings on their wings? or face and body markings

also i would be alright with you claiming another slot! :-)) i might keep another one open though since. i like the number 11 </3
@airmalli OHH monarch's dragon form is so pretty!! i'm very happy to be drawing her again :-D is the 'not symmetrical' bit on their ref referring to their facial markings and the markings on their wings? or face and body markings

also i would be alright with you claiming another slot! :-)) i might keep another one open though since. i like the number 11 </3
she/her, adult.
they/them prns are fine.
FR+2

art shop
toyhouse
[quote name="SUNMUTT" date="2024-01-17 08:22:07" ] @/airmalli OHH monarch's dragon form is so pretty!! i'm very happy to be drawing her again :-D is the 'not symmetrical' bit on their ref referring to their facial markings and the markings on their wings? or face and body markings also i would be alright with you claiming another slot! :-)) i might keep another one open though since. i like the number 11 </3 [/quote] thank you! <3 i still adore the doodle you did of her cat form a while back, it's one of my favourite pieces! the 'not symmetrical' is referring to her facial markings only! everything else is symmetrical :> and i'm glad to hear you're okay with me claiming another slot! i wanted to get a doodle for my partner of their sona since their birthday is coming up on the 20th! they aren't active on flight rising anymore so it'd be a surprise gift ^^ [b]character link[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/17992733.brightsong]click[/url] [b]option[/b]: full doodle [b]payment type[/b]: gems [b]extra details[/b]: N/A, full artistic freedom!
SUNMUTT wrote on 2024-01-17 08:22:07:
@/airmalli OHH monarch's dragon form is so pretty!! i'm very happy to be drawing her again :-D is the 'not symmetrical' bit on their ref referring to their facial markings and the markings on their wings? or face and body markings

thank you! <3 i still adore the doodle you did of her cat form a while back, it's one of my favourite pieces!

the 'not symmetrical' is referring to her facial markings only! everything else is symmetrical :>

and i'm glad to hear you're okay with me claiming another slot! i wanted to get a doodle for my partner of their sona since their birthday is coming up on the 20th! they aren't active on flight rising anymore so it'd be a surprise gift ^^

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13