Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Gijinka Art for scrolls/eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6
I do think your art is worth much more! I just don't have it ‹/3

Any dragon under this one
Only Sai and Mauve already have a gijinka.

They all have at least a line to describe them.

You have FULL creative liberty. They're all up to your interpretation ‹3
I'll send a CR ahead of time, you can accept when finished. I'm quite forgetful.
I do think your art is worth much more! I just don't have it ‹/3

Any dragon under this one
Only Sai and Mauve already have a gijinka.

They all have at least a line to describe them.

You have FULL creative liberty. They're all up to your interpretation ‹3
I'll send a CR ahead of time, you can accept when finished. I'm quite forgetful.
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Keestal Of course! Let me know if you need anything else and remember to take your time and take plenty of breaks!
@Keestal Of course! Let me know if you need anything else and remember to take your time and take plenty of breaks!
axpi10x.gif 11SP9yT.gif 2OTuj7X.png
@Gyrfalcon2 I'm in the process of drawing up Belfur! I'll be drawing these comms all weekend so a few of you will get your comms on Sunday evening or early Monday morning at the latest!
@Gyrfalcon2 I'm in the process of drawing up Belfur! I'll be drawing these comms all weekend so a few of you will get your comms on Sunday evening or early Monday morning at the latest!
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! And I forgot to say this earlier, but feel free to take as much time as you need :)
@Keestal

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! And I forgot to say this earlier, but feel free to take as much time as you need :)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png

Update! I have three sketches halfway done. I won't say who *cough* @Gyrfalcon2 @steffon @Woodchip *cough* but I will say the 'child' is looking mighty awesome, the neck wrap dude is looking fine as heckle and the fiery older guy is a bit of a challenge but I got this!!

Update! I have three sketches halfway done. I won't say who *cough* @Gyrfalcon2 @steffon @Woodchip *cough* but I will say the 'child' is looking mighty awesome, the neck wrap dude is looking fine as heckle and the fiery older guy is a bit of a challenge but I got this!!

hbJfbe2.png
[quote name="Keestal" date="2023-02-13 04:21:25" ] "-fine as heckle-" [/quote] Love that XD Thanks for the update! Honestly now I'm intrigued about all three :0 I'm sure they'll look great!
Keestal wrote on 2023-02-13 04:21:25:
"-fine as heckle-"
Love that XD

Thanks for the update! Honestly now I'm intrigued about all three :0 I'm sure they'll look great!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Keestal Hiya! Just checking in on progress with the gijinkas. :) Hope you're doing all right!
@Keestal Hiya! Just checking in on progress with the gijinkas. :) Hope you're doing all right!
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon

I'm okay! It's been rocky these two weeks and I apologized! I'll be continuing this evening since I don't have class, I should make progress tonight!
@Steffon

I'm okay! It's been rocky these two weeks and I apologized! I'll be continuing this evening since I don't have class, I should make progress tonight!
hbJfbe2.png
@Steffon

Got a WIP up! I'm so excited I got to draw today!!
Edit - I had to take a pic with my phone cus my flipping hotspot ran out :c
@Steffon

Got a WIP up! I'm so excited I got to draw today!!
Edit - I had to take a pic with my phone cus my flipping hotspot ran out :c
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal YOOOO THE WIP ALREADY LOOKS AMAZING! :D Thanks for the heads-up!
@Keestal YOOOO THE WIP ALREADY LOOKS AMAZING! :D Thanks for the heads-up!
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png