Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Characters for FR T/G
1 2 3
@D0ctor Hello! I'm interested in buying Hook Raptor [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@D0ctor Hello! I'm interested in buying Hook Raptor
waterfull.png
@D0ctor In case you didn't see the previous post, I'm still interested!
@D0ctor In case you didn't see the previous post, I'm still interested!
waterfull.png
@Hydria oh apologies! Go ahead and send me the payment and tell me your toyhouse if you have one ^^ i'll transfer them to you
@Hydria oh apologies! Go ahead and send me the payment and tell me your toyhouse if you have one ^^ i'll transfer them to you
ztWz2dY.png
Refreshed, bump
Refreshed, bump
ztWz2dY.png
question! would you accept frc for your comms?
question! would you accept frc for your comms?
8URelp0.png
@pawnmgers Flight rising currency? My ychs are open for t/g, but not for my custom commissions :)
@pawnmgers Flight rising currency? My ychs are open for t/g, but not for my custom commissions :)
ztWz2dY.png
If the other person falls through on Hook Raptor for some reason, I would be interested in buying the design for gems.
If the other person falls through on Hook Raptor for some reason, I would be interested in buying the design for gems.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@seaglauss That ping was about a year ago! (feb 2023) I don't remember why it didnt turn out but hook is still up for offers, for 100g!
@seaglauss That ping was about a year ago! (feb 2023) I don't remember why it didnt turn out but hook is still up for offers, for 100g!
ztWz2dY.png
Oh, cool! I didn't even check the date on that message, my bad! I'll send the CR now. My TH is the same as my name here. ^^
Oh, cool! I didn't even check the date on that message, my bad! I'll send the CR now. My TH is the same as my name here. ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
bump!!
bump!!
ztWz2dY.png
1 2 3