Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] vous's PWYW weekend shop
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 125 126
@Khryssie I'm glad!! Let me know if you need anything and thank you for commissioning me :)
@Khryssie I'm glad!! Let me know if you need anything and thank you for commissioning me :)
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
...hello yet again haha x') would i be able to take that last slot and send the information hopefully later tonight? i thought i would also mention that i don't mind if you'd want to put up the pieces you recently did of byakuren and odile for me as examples [emoji=new friend size=1]
...hello yet again haha x') would i be able to take that last slot and send the information hopefully later tonight?
i thought i would also mention that i don't mind if you'd want to put up the pieces you recently did of byakuren and odile for me as examples
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate hello, sure that works for me! Also thanks for mentioning the pieces for my example list :)
@Hocotate hello, sure that works for me! Also thanks for mentioning the pieces for my example list :)
The shop is open! This weekend I am starting with just two slots that can be claimed, first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment or PM and comment/PM with info later, but please do so within the next day). If I have time I will open more slots, though this Monday is my birthday so I'm a little busier with plans than usual. If all slots have been claimed feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot and if I have time and am able to draw your request I will. Let me know if you'd like to be added to (or removed from) the opening pinglist for future weekends [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] @Mazurkas @Saronai @Ahamkara @berrybox @Joule @LovelyDeeps @Hocotate @Munakata @zivsguts @Dawkosaur @LightsKamAction @Popette @Spooner @BirdBrained @leyline @Rensc @IBeeJuliana @zennia @Rheine @Enoch @seosen @Ishnia @CloudlessPlanet @stormandsea @Kahvinporo @Ottoman @SweetToothArt
The shop is open! This weekend I am starting with just two slots that can be claimed, first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment or PM and comment/PM with info later, but please do so within the next day).

If I have time I will open more slots, though this Monday is my birthday so I'm a little busier with plans than usual. If all slots have been claimed feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot and if I have time and am able to draw your request I will.

Let me know if you'd like to be added to (or removed from) the opening pinglist for future weekends

@Mazurkas @Saronai @Ahamkara @berrybox @Joule @LovelyDeeps @Hocotate @Munakata @zivsguts @Dawkosaur @LightsKamAction @Popette @Spooner @BirdBrained @leyline @Rensc @IBeeJuliana @zennia @Rheine @Enoch @seosen @Ishnia @CloudlessPlanet @stormandsea @Kahvinporo @Ottoman @SweetToothArt
Oh my gosh I love your art. Could I grab a slot of a headshot commission? And if possible, do you take fest familiars/apparel as payment?
Oh my gosh I love your art. Could I grab a slot of a headshot commission? And if possible, do you take fest familiars/apparel as payment?
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@Oakensleaf thank you! Sure I'll put you down for a slot :) I'll take any items as long as the total meets the minimum payment for the commission type, I'm also open to mixed payment
@Oakensleaf thank you! Sure I'll put you down for a slot :) I'll take any items as long as the total meets the minimum payment for the commission type, I'm also open to mixed payment
Awesome! I'll pm you details shortly, just a little busy rn
Awesome! I'll pm you details shortly, just a little busy rn
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@Oakensleaf sounds good! No hurry :)
@Oakensleaf sounds good! No hurry :)
@vousrein not ordering this week, but happy (early) birthday! :D