Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] vous's PWYW weekend shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126
@Lilacskye Here's a sketch, for the background I'm thinking more colorful but could leave it as pinks (but much more nicely drawn). Let me know if you think I was able to draw the character well enough and if you'd like me to go ahead, let me know if you'd like any changes to the sketch! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tBWtaaR.png[/img]
@Lilacskye Here's a sketch, for the background I'm thinking more colorful but could leave it as pinks (but much more nicely drawn). Let me know if you think I was able to draw the character well enough and if you'd like me to go ahead, let me know if you'd like any changes to the sketch!

tBWtaaR.png
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@OnyxBat I can draw couples, my prices are pretty loose right now because I am doing pay what you want but I'd be comfortable drawing a couple bust for around 500kt. I'd go to half body for around 1mT and could do full body upwards of 1.5-2mT
@OnyxBat I can draw couples, my prices are pretty loose right now because I am doing pay what you want but I'd be comfortable drawing a couple bust for around 500kt. I'd go to half body for around 1mT and could do full body upwards of 1.5-2mT
Okay cool, what about for a colored bust? I was thinking of something around 550kt.
Okay cool, what about for a colored bust? I was thinking of something around 550kt.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Those prices are for full color, so for a couple bust that would work. If you want a single character bust, for 550kt I could include a few simple background elements
@OnyxBat Those prices are for full color, so for a couple bust that would work. If you want a single character bust, for 550kt I could include a few simple background elements
@vousrein

Hey! I’d like to commission a colored couple bust for 600,000 treasure, the only thing is the dragons don’t have Gijinka’s yet. If that is a problem then I have another couple that I do have references for. Thank you for your time :)
@vousrein

Hey! I’d like to commission a colored couple bust for 600,000 treasure, the only thing is the dragons don’t have Gijinka’s yet. If that is a problem then I have another couple that I do have references for. Thank you for your time :)
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
@FlamesEmbrace Here's the final! Let me know if I forgot any details or if you would like to see any changes :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/xNurgnz.png[/img]
@FlamesEmbrace Here's the final! Let me know if I forgot any details or if you would like to see any changes :)

xNurgnz.png
@day101012 I could try doing a sketch or two with the new gijinka's, let me know what you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do. If I'm not meeting your vision after a sketch or two I could take a look at the couple with the existing designs instead :)
@day101012 I could try doing a sketch or two with the new gijinka's, let me know what you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do. If I'm not meeting your vision after a sketch or two I could take a look at the couple with the existing designs instead :)
Okay cool! I was thinking of getting a couple bust of these Bella & Louis. If I could get Bella in her prom dress which looks sort of like this, that would be great! And Louis would be wearing a white tux. Her hair would be done sort of like this.
Okay cool! I was thinking of getting a couple bust of these Bella & Louis. If I could get Bella in her prom dress which looks sort of like this, that would be great! And Louis would be wearing a white tux. Her hair would be done sort of like this.
@OnyxBat Sure! Here's a sketch, let me know if you want any adjustments [img]https://i.imgur.com/uJ2J35Z.png[/img]
@OnyxBat Sure! Here's a sketch, let me know if you want any adjustments

uJ2J35Z.png
This is super cute! Bellazhanna also has braces.

Would you prefer payment before or after the art is done and do you want it through PM or CR?
This is super cute! Bellazhanna also has braces.

Would you prefer payment before or after the art is done and do you want it through PM or CR?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126