Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bonnie's Art Shop [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can you draw dinosaurs? If so I'd love to grab a ping or slot for minis
Can you draw dinosaurs? If so I'd love to grab a ping or slot for minis
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
hey there! can I get a shaded style b mini slot for my guy Floon? I can give you 300 gems for this what with all his apparel and skin complexities. preferably signature size!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71949441
hey there! can I get a shaded style b mini slot for my guy Floon? I can give you 300 gems for this what with all his apparel and skin complexities. preferably signature size!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71949441
pPZwzVW.png
@LFA066
Yes I can! However my slots are currently full, you can add yourself to my pinglist to be notified when they will open again. It'll probably be 1-2 weeks.

@lycoperdon
Hi, my slots are currently filled at the moment, they will probably open up again soon. so if you wold like to get notified you can add yourself to my Pinglist
@LFA066
Yes I can! However my slots are currently full, you can add yourself to my pinglist to be notified when they will open again. It'll probably be 1-2 weeks.

@lycoperdon
Hi, my slots are currently filled at the moment, they will probably open up again soon. so if you wold like to get notified you can add yourself to my Pinglist
oqY9oXc.png12ktefUCD.pngQPbZDkF.png
@Pearlgold
I love the pose! I will try my best to make is as sassy! However I just realized you asked for two drawings. I can't do both signature and "normal" sizes, by which I think you mean the size of the cat image you sent?

Since signature sizes need to be drawn at certain pixel by pixel value to fit into the signature, they are impossible to scale up to a bigger size as they will end up heavily pixelated.
And bigger images would become distorted too if they were squished down to signature size.
So doing both sizes requires two separate drawings. I'll only be able to do the signature one.
@Pearlgold
I love the pose! I will try my best to make is as sassy! However I just realized you asked for two drawings. I can't do both signature and "normal" sizes, by which I think you mean the size of the cat image you sent?

Since signature sizes need to be drawn at certain pixel by pixel value to fit into the signature, they are impossible to scale up to a bigger size as they will end up heavily pixelated.
And bigger images would become distorted too if they were squished down to signature size.
So doing both sizes requires two separate drawings. I'll only be able to do the signature one.
@bonnieclipse oh okay then that’s fine, thanks again :)
@bonnieclipse oh okay then that’s fine, thanks again :)
@MirrorMask Here you go! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tV3Vp7v.png[/img]
@MirrorMask
Here you go! Hope you like it!
tV3Vp7v.png
He came out fantastic, thank you so much for drawing him ^6^ When I add this to his toyhouse, is there somewhere specific you'd like me to credit you from?
He came out fantastic, thank you so much for drawing him ^6^ When I add this to his toyhouse, is there somewhere specific you'd like me to credit you from?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask
No not really? You can add that I'm from FR but I don't think that's really necessary, I put my username on the drawing and that's usually enough, thank you!
@MirrorMask
No not really? You can add that I'm from FR but I don't think that's really necessary, I put my username on the drawing and that's usually enough, thank you!
@Pearlgold Here you go! I hope you like it. This should just fit into a signature, pls let me know if it somehow doesn't. He had so many details, it was quite a challenge fitting them all in in such a small space! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nJKWCLq.png[/img]
@Pearlgold
Here you go! I hope you like it. This should just fit into a signature, pls let me know if it somehow doesn't.
He had so many details, it was quite a challenge fitting them all in in such a small space!
nJKWCLq.png
Omgggg thank you so so much, I love it! I’ll tell you in a bit if it fit in the signature, thanks so much again :)
Omgggg thank you so so much, I love it! I’ll tell you in a bit if it fit in the signature, thanks so much again :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9