Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NOTN] 500g (25SC) Bust Sketches -OPEN-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][u]Kasperia's Sketch Commissions[/u][/b] [i]Single color, shaded sketch busts with a color of your choosing! All commissions will be completed within a few days.[/i] [b]Now accepting Strange Chests! 25 Chests Per Sketch![/b] ___________________________________________________ [b][i]Status:[/i][/b] 4/5 Slots Open • [i]PricklyGoose[/i] • [i]Open[/i] • [i]Open[/i] • [i]Open[/i] • [i]Open[/i] [b][u]Terms Of Service[/u][/b] • Flight Rising T.o.S applies • I can take payment in gems for 500g, or treasure for 500kt. • I can decline a commission for any reason (General discomfort, feeling a dragon is out of my artistic range, etc.) • When I confirm your order, send the payment via a one-way crossroad. Once I finish your commission and send it to you I'll complete the trade. • I can draw feral, anthro, and FR dragon characters. Please do not send humans/humanoids to draw! [code] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] (Treasure, Gems, or Strange Chests) [b]Preferred Sketch Color:[/b] [b]Extra Info:[/b] [/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/757424179925614723/1050511046143660052/sketch_examples.png[/img]
Kasperia's Sketch Commissions
Single color, shaded sketch busts with a color of your choosing! All commissions will be completed within a few days.

Now accepting Strange Chests! 25 Chests Per Sketch!

PricklyGoose
Open
Open
Open
Open

Terms Of Service
• Flight Rising T.o.S applies
• I can take payment in gems for 500g, or treasure for 500kt.
• I can decline a commission for any reason (General discomfort, feeling a dragon is out of my artistic range, etc.)
• When I confirm your order, send the payment via a one-way crossroad. Once I finish your commission and send it to you I'll complete the trade.
• I can draw feral, anthro, and FR dragon characters. Please do not send humans/humanoids to draw!
Code:
[b]Reference:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] (Treasure, Gems, or Strange Chests) [b]Preferred Sketch Color:[/b] [b]Extra Info:[/b]

sketch_examples.png
Reserved.
Reserved.
[center][emoji=star size=1][/center]
@kasperia
Wow I'm very interested! Do you happen to have any non dragon examples? I'd like a slot either way tho
@kasperia
Wow I'm very interested! Do you happen to have any non dragon examples? I'd like a slot either way tho
@Innisfree

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have any non-dragon examples of sketches done like this, but I can do every species but human/humanoid!
@Innisfree

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have any non-dragon examples of sketches done like this, but I can do every species but human/humanoid!
Reference: V

Expression: Flustered or embarrassed?

Payment Type: Gems

Preferred Sketch Color: Purple! Any shade or hue. <3

Extra Info: The line in their eye as well as their pupil grows or shrinks in width depending on what they're emoting. Slit cat-eye with a thin line is the smallest, whereas a large, rounded pupil with a thick line that tapers to a thin tip would be the widest!
Reference: V

Expression: Flustered or embarrassed?

Payment Type: Gems

Preferred Sketch Color: Purple! Any shade or hue. <3

Extra Info: The line in their eye as well as their pupil grows or shrinks in width depending on what they're emoting. Slit cat-eye with a thin line is the smallest, whereas a large, rounded pupil with a thick line that tapers to a thin tip would be the widest!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Kasperia
Great! How do you feel about maybe my dnd character, Caligo?
https://toyhou.se/9099632.caligo
No need to add the hat if you don't want. For an expression he's been going through a hard time lately, so maybe a sad boy, maybe some tears?
If you'd rather do something else feel free to ask! I'll be paying in treasure, if that's okay and can send the payment when you confirm
Thank you!
@Kasperia
Great! How do you feel about maybe my dnd character, Caligo?
https://toyhou.se/9099632.caligo
No need to add the hat if you don't want. For an expression he's been going through a hard time lately, so maybe a sad boy, maybe some tears?
If you'd rather do something else feel free to ask! I'll be paying in treasure, if that's okay and can send the payment when you confirm
Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7