Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED: gijinka headshot sketches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
May I also go on your pinglist <3?
May I also go on your pinglist <3?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
hello! i LOVE your art and would love to be added to the pinglist for when the slots are opened up again ><
hello! i LOVE your art and would love to be added to the pinglist for when the slots are opened up again ><
9wQxglT.png
I'd also like to be added to the pinglist, if it's not too much trouble ^^!
I'd also like to be added to the pinglist, if it's not too much trouble ^^!
In time i will leave the city, for now i will stay alive.
i'd love to be added to the pinglist if possible! thank you :-]
i'd love to be added to the pinglist if possible! thank you :-]
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Hey! Since you're open now I'd enjoy a slot for this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50474901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/504750/50474901_350.png[/img][/url] Belris is a very dedicated queen, often using her intelligence and logic to make sense of the troubles of her empire and day-to-day life. She can also be extremely stubborn to a fault and shows to be materialistic and spoiled at times, but despite her flaws, she's a great ruler and is willing to step up for the greater good of her empire. I imagine that Belris would have some Arabic descendency, or maybe even Egyptian if she had human features. I do think she'd have more draconic features, since in my story that I'd be using her for dragonborns with royal blood usually are much more dragon in nature than others ^^?
Hey! Since you're open now I'd enjoy a slot for this dragon:
50474901_350.png

Belris is a very dedicated queen, often using her intelligence and logic to make sense of the troubles of her empire and day-to-day life. She can also be extremely stubborn to a fault and shows to be materialistic and spoiled at times, but despite her flaws, she's a great ruler and is willing to step up for the greater good of her empire.

I imagine that Belris would have some Arabic descendency, or maybe even Egyptian if she had human features. I do think she'd have more draconic features, since in my story that I'd be using her for dragonborns with royal blood usually are much more dragon in nature than others ^^?
In time i will leave the city, for now i will stay alive.
Hello!
If you would consider my character: Xannan for 200g?
With a mischievous smile. He has fangs with that helps.

You don't have to put him in that outfit, he wears anything gothy or alternative if you'd rather put him in something different. Thank you for considering!
Hello!
If you would consider my character: Xannan for 200g?
With a mischievous smile. He has fangs with that helps.

You don't have to put him in that outfit, he wears anything gothy or alternative if you'd rather put him in something different. Thank you for considering!
joTDAUn.png
hello! i was wondering if you could do a sketch of Yunxiang? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50407018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/504071/50407018_350.png[/img][/url] i'm willing to pay anything up to 400g if all the apparel and accent gets too complicated! it would be awesome if he could be depicted with a high ponytail! personality-wise, Yunxiang is easy-going and carefree, and he refuses to go anywhere without his beloved bamboo flute.
hello!

i was wondering if you could do a sketch of Yunxiang?

50407018_350.png

i'm willing to pay anything up to 400g if all the apparel and accent gets too complicated!

it would be awesome if he could be depicted with a high ponytail!

personality-wise, Yunxiang is easy-going and carefree, and he refuses to go anywhere without his beloved bamboo flute.
9wQxglT.png
i'm interested in a slot ^^!
this dude with the wings behind his ears
i'm interested in a slot ^^!
this dude with the wings behind his ears
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
would i be able to claim the last/5th slot...? and send you some details at a later time? ><
would i be able to claim the last/5th slot...? and send you some details at a later time? ><
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@FeelYaAlien @MyLoveless @Shimmerwing @PastelThunder @Hocotate
All of you have been given a slot. For those of you who have not included the information of the request in the post, please PM me with details of what you would like drawn.
@FeelYaAlien @MyLoveless @Shimmerwing @PastelThunder @Hocotate
All of you have been given a slot. For those of you who have not included the information of the request in the post, please PM me with details of what you would like drawn.
MUYNhfy.png J7D1quC.png fkWjutW.png
XFWypK3.png dgZqX5Q.png o6n8ZXM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10