Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ($/G/T) Humanoid/D&D/FFXIV Art
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@RisenWolf

Ooh sounds fun! I'll put your name down for one of the slots c:
@RisenWolf

Ooh sounds fun! I'll put your name down for one of the slots c:
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
I desire...

Commission type: shading shoulder up
Payment type: usd
References: My OC, Brad, but specifically his evil design. (his name also isn't Brad at this point as he changed his name when he decided to change himself, but it's easier to keep calling him this for the purpose of this request lol)
Visually, it's him but with fire hair and a different outfit. Evil Brad is shown in the last 2 images in this album, but the rest of the images can show some of his other details as needed.
https://imgur.com/a/J78U8t3

Evil Brad tends to be a strict soldier type. He takes his orders from his leader and performs his duties, and as such he usually has a neutral expression like in the last 2 images shown in the album.
Pose/expression?: HOWEVER, I want you to express him when he lets that mask slip. He does enjoy his... work. And when you see him smile, you are either burning alive, or about to be. It's scary! It's unnerving. I'm hoping you can express that, a man who doesn't usually show emotions with an ominous smile, maybe just slightly crazed looking, but don't go too large on the smile. Maybe it's mostly in the eyes. Maybe a smile like this image. Maybe with similar lighting like in the 2nd to last image in that album. (also note the shape of the ears in this art is incorrect, refer to the other images for his longer ears)
Extras: -
I desire...

Commission type: shading shoulder up
References: My OC, Brad, but specifically his evil design. (his name also isn't Brad at this point as he changed his name when he decided to change himself, but it's easier to keep calling him this for the purpose of this request lol)
Visually, it's him but with fire hair and a different outfit. Evil Brad is shown in the last 2 images in this album, but the rest of the images can show some of his other details as needed.
https://imgur.com/a/J78U8t3

Evil Brad tends to be a strict soldier type. He takes his orders from his leader and performs his duties, and as such he usually has a neutral expression like in the last 2 images shown in the album.
Pose/expression?: HOWEVER, I want you to express him when he lets that mask slip. He does enjoy his... work. And when you see him smile, you are either burning alive, or about to be. It's scary! It's unnerving. I'm hoping you can express that, a man who doesn't usually show emotions with an ominous smile, maybe just slightly crazed looking, but don't go too large on the smile. Maybe it's mostly in the eyes. Maybe a smile like this image. Maybe with similar lighting like in the 2nd to last image in that album. (also note the shape of the ears in this art is incorrect, refer to the other images for his longer ears)
Extras: -
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies

Ohh he sounds fun to draw! I like drawing expressions like that c:
I've put you down for the second usd slot, I'll try and get the sketch to you soon
@Twiggies

Ohh he sounds fun to draw! I like drawing expressions like that c:
I've put you down for the second usd slot, I'll try and get the sketch to you soon
Woo! I'll look forward to it :)
Woo! I'll look forward to it :)
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@RisenWolf

Heya! Just checking in on your form, are you needing some more time?
@RisenWolf

Heya! Just checking in on your form, are you needing some more time?
I’m so sorry! I completely forgot! Give me tonight and I’ll have it in. I get off work in about 45 min.
I’m so sorry! I completely forgot! Give me tonight and I’ll have it in. I get off work in about 45 min.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf

Its ok! It happens lol. I'll be heading to bed soon so take your time c:
@RisenWolf

Its ok! It happens lol. I'll be heading to bed soon so take your time c:
Commission type: shading (half body)
References:
Gender and Race: Male human
Hair color: black
Eye color: darker green
Clothing: I'm not fully sure. It is going to be modern, dark colors. No shorts is my only request.
Pose/expression?: Have at it.
Extras:
He is a fire mage. If you could do something with fire (not like a fire weapon, but maybe holding a flame?), that would be nice. He isn't a fully fleshed out character, so almost anything can go.
message me if you have any more questions.
Commission type: shading (half body)
References:
Gender and Race: Male human
Hair color: black
Eye color: darker green
Clothing: I'm not fully sure. It is going to be modern, dark colors. No shorts is my only request.
Pose/expression?: Have at it.
Extras:
He is a fire mage. If you could do something with fire (not like a fire weapon, but maybe holding a flame?), that would be nice. He isn't a fully fleshed out character, so almost anything can go.
message me if you have any more questions.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21