Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MOVED!
Username: Skrimshaw Character image/link: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HA4c1pi.png[/img] Commission Type: waist up lineart Extra Details (pose, expression, colors): if you could please add something like a bug net, magnifying glass, etc that would be great :) Barry is a very happy giant anteater!! Pose is up to you :) Payment: 700g (+500g if complex!)
Username: Skrimshaw
Character image/link: HA4c1pi.png
Commission Type: waist up lineart
Extra Details (pose, expression, colors): if you could please add something like a bug net, magnifying glass, etc that would be great :) Barry is a very happy giant anteater!! Pose is up to you :)
Payment: 700g (+500g if complex!)
@skrimshaw

hi! youve been added to queue, and no need for complex charge, barry looks like a very simple fellow :)
@skrimshaw

hi! youve been added to queue, and no need for complex charge, barry looks like a very simple fellow :)
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
3 out of 3 slots open! bump!!!
3 out of 3 slots open! bump!!!
Custom Character Designs
@drearburh Hey there! I really like your art style, are you happy with drawing FR dragon breeds or no (and if so are there any breeds you're not comfortable drawing)?
@drearburh Hey there! I really like your art style, are you happy with drawing FR dragon breeds or no (and if so are there any breeds you're not comfortable drawing)?
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
hi! i feel comfortable drawing all breeds! though sometimes i do struggle with certain dragons with lots of apparel ><! if you are interested in commissioning me for an FR dragon feel free to pick any, though keep in mind ill probably limit and not draw some smaller / less important apparels on said dragon
@FirozTaverbi
hi! i feel comfortable drawing all breeds! though sometimes i do struggle with certain dragons with lots of apparel ><! if you are interested in commissioning me for an FR dragon feel free to pick any, though keep in mind ill probably limit and not draw some smaller / less important apparels on said dragon
Custom Character Designs
@drearburh Thank you for getting back to me! It's absolutely fine to simplify the apparel and do let me know if you want to charge extra for any of the details. Username: FirozTaverbi Character image/link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76788419][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767885/76788419_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Flat colour, full body Extra Details (pose, expression, colors): I'd like her to be coiled up (if you could do a simple celtic knot that would be excellent!) and drinking or holding a cup of tea (whichever is easiest for you). She has some lore in her bio if you need inspiration for her personality/expression. You don't have to include any of her apparel (if you'd like to include a simplified version of the dried tea though that would be great!) but if it's okay I'd like a simple sun background (if it still counts as flat colour giving the sun a slight glowy effect to match her accent would be really cool)! If possible I'd love for the final art piece to be in an approx. 2:3 aspect ratio to fit into the space in her bio. Payment: Treasure - let me know how much I owe you!
@drearburh Thank you for getting back to me! It's absolutely fine to simplify the apparel and do let me know if you want to charge extra for any of the details.

Username: FirozTaverbi
Character image/link:
76788419_350.png
Commission Type: Flat colour, full body
Extra Details (pose, expression, colors): I'd like her to be coiled up (if you could do a simple celtic knot that would be excellent!) and drinking or holding a cup of tea (whichever is easiest for you). She has some lore in her bio if you need inspiration for her personality/expression. You don't have to include any of her apparel (if you'd like to include a simplified version of the dried tea though that would be great!) but if it's okay I'd like a simple sun background (if it still counts as flat colour giving the sun a slight glowy effect to match her accent would be really cool)! If possible I'd love for the final art piece to be in an approx. 2:3 aspect ratio to fit into the space in her bio.
Payment: Treasure - let me know how much I owe you!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

hi! awesome, added to queue, i can do the apparel plus sun bg, thatll be fine :)
for the celtic knot design, ill most likely be following the Trinity Knot as it is circular to match the sun background, plus simple! if youd like another design, please let me know!

for payment due, it'd be 900,000 treasure! i wont be adding any additions as this one is fairly simple. i'll be sure to update you through PM's to make sure it is to your taste ^_^!
@FirozTaverbi

hi! awesome, added to queue, i can do the apparel plus sun bg, thatll be fine :)
for the celtic knot design, ill most likely be following the Trinity Knot as it is circular to match the sun background, plus simple! if youd like another design, please let me know!

for payment due, it'd be 900,000 treasure! i wont be adding any additions as this one is fairly simple. i'll be sure to update you through PM's to make sure it is to your taste ^_^!
Custom Character Designs
bump! one slot open
bump! one slot open
Custom Character Designs
Username: Mayzel
Character image/link: him!
Commission Type: simple sketch waist up
Extra Details (pose, expression, colors): cheerful/goofy, maybe having his hands together?
Payment: gems!
Username: Mayzel
Character image/link: him!
Commission Type: simple sketch waist up
Extra Details (pose, expression, colors): cheerful/goofy, maybe having his hands together?
Payment: gems!
@Mayzel

hi again!! added to queue, will update you through PMs once payment is sent :)!
@Mayzel

hi again!! added to queue, will update you through PMs once payment is sent :)!
Custom Character Designs