Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] PWYW Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NoDramaLlama absolutely!
@NoDramaLlama absolutely!
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
bump!
bump!
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
I have a friend's character I would love a drawing of, but I can switch over to a dragon if that's easier ^^ Dragon / Character Ref: A young man (early to mid twenties), his skin is a deep green color, his hair is a dark purple color, looking to be made out of strands of quartz. His hair is slightly long, kept in a small low ponytail (can send a picture for that if needed!), and his eyes look like a star covered galaxy. I have a dragon form of him I can send too so you can get a idea of the colors xD (tho I would still want the drawing to be of the human version) Payment: [item=Skin: Blooming Strangler][item=Skin: Shadowed Serpent][item=Skin: Peacock Scorpion][item=Skin: Palefoot Tadhop][item=Accent: Mossy Pohip][item=Skin: Mire][item=Skin: Teardrop Owlynx][item=Skin: Dainty Wavehopper][item=Skin: Parasitic Fungus] I can also send 80kt if you want along with all the skins! Anything Else: Geo (that's his name) comes from a d&d game, and was originally our party's helpful AI xD We ended up really liking this little guy, and the gm expanded him to actually be very sassy and kind of exasperated by us all because we call on him for every little thing :P Still, he's part of the family now and goshdarn it we went poor giving him a robot body, but it was darn worth it. Originally he wore a green Christmas sweater decorated with little presents.
I have a friend's character I would love a drawing of, but I can switch over to a dragon if that's easier ^^

Dragon / Character Ref: A young man (early to mid twenties), his skin is a deep green color, his hair is a dark purple color, looking to be made out of strands of quartz. His hair is slightly long, kept in a small low ponytail (can send a picture for that if needed!), and his eyes look like a star covered galaxy. I have a dragon form of him I can send too so you can get a idea of the colors xD (tho I would still want the drawing to be of the human version)

Payment: Skin: Blooming Strangler Skin: Shadowed Serpent Skin: Peacock Scorpion Skin: Palefoot Tadhop Accent: Mossy Pohip Skin: Mire Skin: Teardrop Owlynx Skin: Dainty Wavehopper Skin: Parasitic Fungus
I can also send 80kt if you want along with all the skins!

Anything Else: Geo (that's his name) comes from a d&d game, and was originally our party's helpful AI xD We ended up really liking this little guy, and the gm expanded him to actually be very sassy and kind of exasperated by us all because we call on him for every little thing :P
Still, he's part of the family now and goshdarn it we went poor giving him a robot body, but it was darn worth it. Originally he wore a green Christmas sweater decorated with little presents.
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@DrRain Your character sounds absolutely adorable! I love dnd characters so much, they always have a lot of personality!! Plus, Geo?? That's such a cute name! Feel free to dm me the dragon form and any other references you see fit!
@DrRain Your character sounds absolutely adorable! I love dnd characters so much, they always have a lot of personality!! Plus, Geo?? That's such a cute name! Feel free to dm me the dragon form and any other references you see fit!
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
Dragon / Character Ref: crocodile man( based on this picrew and dragon )
Payment: I can give 320 gems! (Hello again!!3&3): I haven’t seen this shop in days Hdjdjf)
Anything Else: (Personality blurb, playlist, any details you think I should know) he’s serious, but a dad type of guy. He has messy green-gray hair(#b7b9aa), pure white skin,yellow irises with black scleras! his left eye is always closed. If you need help! You can pm !
Dragon / Character Ref: crocodile man( based on this picrew and dragon )
Payment: I can give 320 gems! (Hello again!!3&3): I haven’t seen this shop in days Hdjdjf)
Anything Else: (Personality blurb, playlist, any details you think I should know) he’s serious, but a dad type of guy. He has messy green-gray hair(#b7b9aa), pure white skin,yellow irises with black scleras! his left eye is always closed. If you need help! You can pm !
@Mayzel Hello again!! And yeah, I can totally do that! Just send over the payment and I can get started!
@Mayzel Hello again!! And yeah, I can totally do that! Just send over the payment and I can get started!
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
Dragon / Character Ref: Raven!! ( based on this guy and dragon )
Payment: I can give 250kt!
Anything Else: (Personality blurb, playlist, any details you think I should know) he’s a raven! In fact, he’s the Raven king! He went all gloomy and sad after the ‘passing’ / disappence of his lover (the Dove Queen), so he’s just got the L bozo no wife vibe to him. His whole land has become all dark and ruin after his depressed state. So like dark coloring and theme to him ! If you need help you can pm! Ehjrjf another commission.
Dragon / Character Ref: Raven!! ( based on this guy and dragon )
Payment: I can give 250kt!
Anything Else: (Personality blurb, playlist, any details you think I should know) he’s a raven! In fact, he’s the Raven king! He went all gloomy and sad after the ‘passing’ / disappence of his lover (the Dove Queen), so he’s just got the L bozo no wife vibe to him. His whole land has become all dark and ruin after his depressed state. So like dark coloring and theme to him ! If you need help you can pm! Ehjrjf another commission.
@Mayzel hkjfhfkldsh hello again!! I absolutely ADORE that vibe omg??? Yeah, I can definitely do that!! You know the drill haha- send over the payment and I can get started!
@Mayzel hkjfhfkldsh hello again!! I absolutely ADORE that vibe omg??? Yeah, I can definitely do that!! You know the drill haha- send over the payment and I can get started!
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
bump!!
bump!!
- Cass -
- He / They / Bun -
- Art Shop! -
- Wishlist -
ahhh I muuust have your art! it's lovelyyy Do you take fc outside of a festival?
ahhh I muuust have your art! it's lovelyyy Do you take fc outside of a festival?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7