Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW - Ein's Art Shoppe - (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OK...THIS TIME...Commissions will be opened again in approx. 2-9 weeks (depends solely on how the midpoint of my college semester looks.) Thank you for your overwhelming support!
OK...THIS TIME...Commissions will be opened again in approx. 2-9 weeks (depends solely on how the midpoint of my college semester looks.) Thank you for your overwhelming support!
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
[center] [quote=PINGLIST] @bzesrpnt, @bashett, @estellia, @woodchip, @zivsguts , @dragoniaclaw, @silvercats2, @wytche, @waspsrus, @hocotate[/quote] [b]Right on time this time, heh. The shop is back in business! [/b] [quote=IMPORTANT EDITS] A new post featuring [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3178976#post_52553418]recent examples[/url] of my work (specifically made for many of my commissioners on Flight Rising) has been added for better clarity! [b]The minimum payment has been raised to 2000g (2 Million Treasure).[/b] This should go without saying, but I'm putting a great effort into this work, and I typically price my non-FR commissions at a much higher rate. So while this isn't much of a positive change in the eyes of a user, I feel that I want to price myself at a value where I feel like it accurately reflects the amount of energy I put into making these pieces look their best.[/quote]

Right on time this time, heh. The shop is back in business!
IMPORTANT EDITS wrote:
A new post featuring recent examples of my work (specifically made for many of my commissioners on Flight Rising) has been added for better clarity!
The minimum payment has been raised to 2000g (2 Million Treasure). This should go without saying, but I'm putting a great effort into this work, and I typically price my non-FR commissions at a much higher rate. So while this isn't much of a positive change in the eyes of a user, I feel that I want to price myself at a value where I feel like it accurately reflects the amount of energy I put into making these pieces look their best.
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
bump[emoji=firework size=1] going afk for now.
bump
going afk for now.
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
@einhander

Hey, how comfortable would you feel doing dogs? I'd be offering for fullbody colored. She's a German spitz

@einhander

Hey, how comfortable would you feel doing dogs? I'd be offering for fullbody colored. She's a German spitz

jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy
I'm perfectly fine doing dogs! I've got a few of those obligatory realistic (and nonrealistic) dog paintings under my belt. You can pm/dm me for more details, or just ping me whenever. :)
@Smoothy
I'm perfectly fine doing dogs! I've got a few of those obligatory realistic (and nonrealistic) dog paintings under my belt. You can pm/dm me for more details, or just ping me whenever. :)
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
[silly secondary bump]
[silly secondary bump]
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
[bump...numero dos...]
[bump...numero dos...]
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
'nother bump for the night. I'll check back tomorrow.
'nother bump for the night. I'll check back tomorrow.
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
[afternoon bump :')]
[afternoon bump :')]
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
eaarly afternoon bump.
(the minimum has now been decreased, but it's still reasonable (to me) for now. thank you.)
eaarly afternoon bump.
(the minimum has now been decreased, but it's still reasonable (to me) for now. thank you.)
unauthorized%20thing.gif
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8