Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gainstrive's Gijinkas - open
1 2 3 4
its been literally years since i opened any comms on here so i guess i'm back again lol

colored headshot - 2500 gems
colored half body - 6000 gems
colored full body - 10k gems

i can take treasure, gems, a mix of both, or items (i have to look at the items to see if i need them.)USD is also fine via paypal.

i will only be taking ONE of each slot.

please note that this is for gijinkas (aka humanized versions of dragons) and not dragon portraits. i can also do OCs, dnd stuff, etc.

samples of my art - here and here

Headshot slot - stanley
Halfbody slot - lanternmoth
Fullbody slot - nabesima
its been literally years since i opened any comms on here so i guess i'm back again lol

colored headshot - 2500 gems
colored half body - 6000 gems
colored full body - 10k gems

i can take treasure, gems, a mix of both, or items (i have to look at the items to see if i need them.)USD is also fine via paypal.

i will only be taking ONE of each slot.

please note that this is for gijinkas (aka humanized versions of dragons) and not dragon portraits. i can also do OCs, dnd stuff, etc.

samples of my art - here and here

Headshot slot - stanley
Halfbody slot - lanternmoth
Fullbody slot - nabesima
Pre-Made Gijinkas

want to buy a gijinka by me of dragons i already have in my lair? cool and also awesome, here they are. these will usually be cheaper than made-to-order gijinkas. you can also request one of the dragons i have for this purpose in my lair for your comm above and i will give you a small discount. please help me clear my lair lmao

Pre-Made Gijinkas

want to buy a gijinka by me of dragons i already have in my lair? cool and also awesome, here they are. these will usually be cheaper than made-to-order gijinkas. you can also request one of the dragons i have for this purpose in my lair for your comm above and i will give you a small discount. please help me clear my lair lmao

Pinglist

want to know when i open for stuff or when i have a pre-made gijinka ready to buy? ask to be put on my pinglist and i will alert you accordingly.

@/iodine
@/hyenalope
@/lanternmoth
@/Pawnmgers
@/sighborgs
@/elysifish
@/bonivich
@/kaichoukai
@/asina
@/hoth
Pinglist

want to know when i open for stuff or when i have a pre-made gijinka ready to buy? ask to be put on my pinglist and i will alert you accordingly.

@/iodine
@/hyenalope
@/lanternmoth
@/Pawnmgers
@/sighborgs
@/elysifish
@/bonivich
@/kaichoukai
@/asina
@/hoth
saving this comment if i need to put more info down but i guess im open???
saving this comment if i need to put more info down but i guess im open???
Are you willing to draw transmasc fan OCs? c: (he's human, but yeah)
Are you willing to draw transmasc fan OCs? c: (he's human, but yeah)
@alexd yeah sure
@alexd yeah sure
Can I take your headshot slot, then? c: (I'll send more details and payment via PM if yes!)
Can I take your headshot slot, then? c: (I'll send more details and payment via PM if yes!)
@alexd yep thats cool, shoot me any relevant info here or in dm.
@alexd yep thats cool, shoot me any relevant info here or in dm.
@Gainstrive can i get a spot on the pinglist?

gotta save my pennies to get another something from you one of these days, its been awhile since i got a dragon with one of your gijinkas lol.
@Gainstrive can i get a spot on the pinglist?

gotta save my pennies to get another something from you one of these days, its been awhile since i got a dragon with one of your gijinkas lol.
i'd love to be pinged if you reopen the headshot slot :0
i'd love to be pinged if you reopen the headshot slot :0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4