Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Inari's pop-up commissions [ FULL ]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@WaspsRUs

I'm glad you like it! The pose was really fun to work on and I really like the head. I took most accessories inspiration from your pinterest board as well :)

You can repost it, feel free to tag my main account @ Narikine on tumblr. I will post it there too, should I tag you or mention your FR username instead?
@WaspsRUs

I'm glad you like it! The pose was really fun to work on and I really like the head. I took most accessories inspiration from your pinterest board as well :)

You can repost it, feel free to tag my main account @ Narikine on tumblr. I will post it there too, should I tag you or mention your FR username instead?
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Ksenyaeeh

I like drawing my PCs somber and elegant haha, the concentration might add to it too! The idea of the painted constellation is brilliant honestly, kudos to the owner for the idea o7
@Ksenyaeeh

I like drawing my PCs somber and elegant haha, the concentration might add to it too! The idea of the painted constellation is brilliant honestly, kudos to the owner for the idea o7
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Narikine

Oh! I'll just reblog your version in that case

I'm not really bothered by usernames either way- maybe just link the dragon? :)
@Narikine

Oh! I'll just reblog your version in that case

I'm not really bothered by usernames either way- maybe just link the dragon? :)
sWyfVh2.png
@WaspsRUs

I'm fine with reposting too just in case, but sounds good! I will post it sometimes tomorrow, I included a link to her in the scheduled post, thank you so much c:
@WaspsRUs

I'm fine with reposting too just in case, but sounds good! I will post it sometimes tomorrow, I included a link to her in the scheduled post, thank you so much c:
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@nagoshi Hi! Here is your completed commission, I hope you like it :) [img]https://i.ibb.co/KW6wnRH/Nagoshi.png[/img]
@nagoshi

Hi! Here is your completed commission, I hope you like it :)

Nagoshi.png
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

OOOOH,, What a gorgeous coatl and what a masterful way to bring out and accentuate their beauty through posing! Even tho there's so much detail the art doesn't seem overly busy at all and there are very clear lines in composition and it's brilliant!!!! Stunning bundle of feathers, jewelry and gold x)
I adore the colors too!
OOOOH,, What a gorgeous coatl and what a masterful way to bring out and accentuate their beauty through posing! Even tho there's so much detail the art doesn't seem overly busy at all and there are very clear lines in composition and it's brilliant!!!! Stunning bundle of feathers, jewelry and gold x)
I adore the colors too!
forum.png
AAAH he looks so perfect, you really did a great job with posing him with the little info I had for you. The lace work / details of the skin are spot on too, the scale of the details really matches the style as well. I really cannot say just how much I love how he came out. Thanks for opening up commissions! <3
AAAH he looks so perfect, you really did a great job with posing him with the little info I had for you. The lace work / details of the skin are spot on too, the scale of the details really matches the style as well. I really cannot say just how much I love how he came out. Thanks for opening up commissions! <3
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
@Ksenyaeeh Aww thank you!! I try to keep the designs light in general when the genes are busy like Jag or Cherub :D Grapefruit is a color I absolutely adore for its wild colors yes!
@Ksenyaeeh Aww thank you!! I try to keep the designs light in general when the genes are busy like Jag or Cherub :D Grapefruit is a color I absolutely adore for its wild colors yes!
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@nagoshi I'm glad!! I honestly love the posing he looks soft and insightful haha c: Thank you again for commissioning me!
@nagoshi I'm glad!! I honestly love the posing he looks soft and insightful haha c: Thank you again for commissioning me!
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Narikine Username: Tis I, @ApocalypseNyx Dragon widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71464169][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714642/71464169_350.png[/img][/url] Commission format: Halfbody Add-on(s) : Skin (extra heads), Mantle (extra wings), Bloodied Bandages x2 (Neck, Chest)
@Narikine

Username: Tis I, @ApocalypseNyx
Dragon widget:
71464169_350.png
Commission format: Halfbody
Add-on(s) : Skin (extra heads), Mantle (extra wings), Bloodied Bandages x2 (Neck, Chest)
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18