Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gam's art n more
1 2
[center][columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cz1Wgdy.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t1aATHO.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=7]Gamjubean's Art Shop[/size] ------------- [font=Calibri][center]Commission Status: CLOSED[/center] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4jZAp0V.png[/img] [/columns][/center] [center] [size=6]Under Construction, unknown ETA This will become a PWYW shop once opened in the near future.[/size] [LIST=1] [*] @ Desideratus has permission to accept commissions on my behalf if I am not currently online [*] No need to ping me, I'm subbed [*] I only offer SFW art, onsite [*] I prefer contact over discord for sending WIPs [*] Paypal only for RLC transactions [*] Paypal orders must be paid upfront [*] [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=gem size=1] orders will be 50% upfront, the rest on completion [i]CR must be set beforehand so I can respond once completed[/i] [*] [u]Additional costs will apply to add dragons apparel/complex skins[/u] [b][u]$10usd = 1,000[emoji=gem size=1] = 1,500,000[emoji=treasure size=1][/u][/b] [/LIST] [s]-------------[/s] [quote=Page Dolls][size=6]Headshot[/size] [size=6]Full Body[/size] [/quote] [quote=Icons][size=6]Static[/size] [/quote] [quote=Full Bodies][size=6]Full Body Bribe Only[/size] [size=3]Humanoid / Feral / Anthro[/size] [/quote] [s]-------------[/s] [quote=Art Terms Of Service/Purchase] [LIST] [*]Do not copy/heavily reference/trace/or use my art for any other reason. My art may only be used by the person it was specifically made for (or of the oc it is of). My art may not be used for commercial purposes unless you plan to split the cost with me and we talk it over FIRST before i begin your commission. [*] [*]Commissioners will only receive work in progress (WIP) sketches, a final high-resolution flattened image that is watermarked, and with or without (transparent) a background if it is requested by the commissioner. [*] [*]You may ask me about progress updates, however, harassment (constant asking in one day or a couple of days in a row) and hurrying me to complete the commission will result in cancellation and a refund (minus any progress). I have 2 jobs outside of commissions. [*] [*]Have a clear reference of character or image available (will not work from low-quality references or descriptions). [*] [*]I reserve the right to decline your request if I feel that the character will be too hard for me or if what is being asked is offensive/hate speech. [*] [*]I reserve the right to alter the listed pricings based on the complexity of what's being asked of me regarding the character. [*] [*]Do not repost on art sites (i.e DA, FA, etc) without tagging me/giving credits (credit me via my TH/DA/FA/Twitter). [*] [*]DO NOT sell my artwork alone, without the character it is for. You are not permitted to resell it separately on its own. [*] Please check out the more elaborate [url=https://gamjubean.carrd.co/#tos]TOS [/url]to make sure you understand my terms so we both have smooth sailing ♥ [/LIST][/quote] Code layout is done by @ Desideratus and gave me the permission to use. [/center]
cz1Wgdy.png t1aATHO.png
Gamjubean's Art Shop

Commission Status: CLOSED
4jZAp0V.png
Under Construction, unknown ETA
This will become a PWYW shop once opened in the near future.

1. @ Desideratus has permission to accept commissions on my behalf if I am not currently online
  2. No need to ping me, I'm subbed
  3. I only offer SFW art, onsite
  4. I prefer contact over discord for sending WIPs
  5. Paypal only for RLC transactions
  6. Paypal orders must be paid upfront
  7. orders will be 50% upfront, the rest on completion CR must be set beforehand so I can respond once completed
  8. Additional costs will apply to add dragons apparel/complex skins

$10usd = 1,000 = 1,500,000

Page Dolls wrote:
Headshot

Full Body
Icons wrote:
Static
Full Bodies wrote:
Full Body Bribe Only
Humanoid / Feral / Anthro

Art Terms Of Service/Purchase wrote:
  • Do not copy/heavily reference/trace/or use my art for any other reason. My art may only be used by the person it was specifically made for (or of the oc it is of). My art may not be used for commercial purposes unless you plan to split the cost with me and we talk it over FIRST before i begin your commission.
  • Commissioners will only receive work in progress (WIP) sketches, a final high-resolution flattened image that is watermarked, and with or without (transparent) a background if it is requested by the commissioner.
  • You may ask me about progress updates, however, harassment (constant asking in one day or a couple of days in a row) and hurrying me to complete the commission will result in cancellation and a refund (minus any progress). I have 2 jobs outside of commissions.
  • Have a clear reference of character or image available (will not work from low-quality references or descriptions).
  • I reserve the right to decline your request if I feel that the character will be too hard for me or if what is being asked is offensive/hate speech.
  • I reserve the right to alter the listed pricings based on the complexity of what's being asked of me regarding the character.
  • Do not repost on art sites (i.e DA, FA, etc) without tagging me/giving credits (credit me via my TH/DA/FA/Twitter).
  • DO NOT sell my artwork alone, without the character it is for. You are not permitted to resell it separately on its own.
  • Please check out the more elaborate TOS to make sure you understand my terms so we both have smooth sailing ♥

Code layout is done by @ Desideratus and gave me the permission to use.
Heyo!
| My Deviantart | My sister | My Twitter |

I am two hours ahead of FR. Sometimes pings don't always come so feel free to shoot me a message if I didn't respond within 20mins.

| Art Shop | Trading/Selling/Buying Characters | LF: Art of OCS |
[center][columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cz1Wgdy.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t1aATHO.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=7][b]Gamomi Keychains[/b][/size] ------------- [font=Calibri][center]Commission Status: Open[/center] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4jZAp0V.png[/img] [/columns][/center] [center] [LIST=1] [*] No need to ping me, I'm subbed [*] We only offer SFW art [*]We only contact over discord/Telegram for sending WIPs and communications as these are collabs and we both need to check in on things and get info [*] Paypal only [*] Paypal orders must be paid upfront [*] Additional costs will apply to add dragons apparel/complex skins [b][u]We will only accept USD, Shipping in the US is $10.50usd, we can and will ship internationally though international shipping varies[/u][/b] All artwork is by @Desideratus & @Gamjubean collaboratively [/LIST] [quote=Ouijaboard Keychains][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590604740841439253/1021119280957374534/1656622701.gamomi_img_1855-1.jpg[/img] [s]---------------[/s] [b]6in (x3 2in pieces) ouija keychains ?[/b] [b]Style #1[/b] - $80USD + Shipping [b]Style #2[/b] - $100USD + Shipping [s]---------------[/s] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/704398877830414346/1017826457965305936/1656622561.gamomi_img_1849.jpg[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/704398877830414346/1017826784009531422/20220508_201521.jpg[/img] [s]---------------[/s] [b]Add On:[/b] Alt expressions: $5USD Custom Boards: $30+USD based on board complexity Additional keychains (reprint) with commercial use: $30usd each [u]This is our biggest keychain option at 6in, and involves us making 3 total keychains which is why it's pricing is higher than the rest of our keychains. We can offer a [b]small[/b] discount if you order multiple at a time[/u][/quote] [quote=Chibi Feral][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564175469809893391/1021123296500142110/IMG_2290.jpg[/img] [s]---------------[/s] [b]4in Chibi Feral Character keychains ?[/b] $45USD + Shipping [/quote] [quote=Chibi Anthro/Bi-pedal][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/704398877830414346/1017826458359574618/1656622632.gamomi_unknown-36.png[/img] [s]---------------[/s] [b]4in Chibi Anthro/Bi-pedal Character keychains ?[/b] $55USD + Shipping [/quote] [quote=Chibi Humanoid]Pending Updated Example [s]---------------[/s] [b]4in Chibi Human(oid) Character keychains ?[/b] $USD + Shipping [/quote] [quote=Art Terms Of Service/Purchase] 1. Do not copy/heavily reference/trace/or use my art for any other reason. Our art may only be used by the person it was specifically made for (or of the oc it is of). Our art may not be used for commercial purposes unless you've paid for commercial usage with us (must be discussed beforehand). 2. Commissioners will only receive work in progress (WIP) sketches, a final high-resolution flattened image that is watermarked, and the completed keychain(s). 3. You may ask us about progress updates, however, harassment (constant asking in one day or a couple of days in a row) and hurrying us to complete the commission will result in cancellation and a refund (minus any progress). Asking a few week is OK, but Gamju works fulltime, manufacturing takes a while, and shipping varies. 4. Have a clear reference of character or image available (will not work from low-quality references or descriptions) If you don't have a ref sheet feel free to order one or come back when you have one. 5. We reserve the right to decline your request if we feel that the character will be too hard for us or if what is being asked is offensive/hate speech. 6. We reserve the right to alter the listed pricings based on the complexity of what's being asked of us regarding the character. 7. Do not repost on art sites (i.e DA, FA, etc) without tagging us/giving credits (credit us via my TH/DA/FA/Twitter). 8. DO NOT sell our artwork alone, without the character it is for. You are not permitted to resell it separately on its own unless you've purchased multiple with commercial usage from us.[/quote] [/center]
cz1Wgdy.png t1aATHO.png
Gamomi Keychains

Commission Status: Open
4jZAp0V.png
  1. No need to ping me, I'm subbed
  2. We only offer SFW art
  3. We only contact over discord/Telegram for sending WIPs and communications as these are collabs and we both need to check in on things and get info
  4. Paypal only
  5. Paypal orders must be paid upfront
  6. Additional costs will apply to add dragons apparel/complex skins

We will only accept USD, Shipping in the US is $10.50usd, we can and will ship internationally though international shipping varies

All artwork is by @Desideratus & @Gamjubean collaboratively
Ouijaboard Keychains wrote:
1656622701.gamomi_img_1855-1.jpg

6in (x3 2in pieces) ouija keychains ?
Style #1 - $80USD + Shipping
Style #2 - $100USD + Shipping

1656622561.gamomi_img_1849.jpg
20220508_201521.jpg

Add On:
Alt expressions: $5USD
Custom Boards: $30+USD based on board complexity
Additional keychains (reprint) with commercial use: $30usd each

This is our biggest keychain option at 6in, and involves us making 3 total keychains which is why it's pricing is higher than the rest of our keychains. We can offer a small discount if you order multiple at a time
Chibi Feral wrote:
IMG_2290.jpg

4in Chibi Feral Character keychains ?
$45USD + Shipping
Chibi Anthro/Bi-pedal wrote:
1656622632.gamomi_unknown-36.png

4in Chibi Anthro/Bi-pedal Character keychains ?
$55USD + Shipping
Chibi Humanoid wrote:
Pending Updated Example

4in Chibi Human(oid) Character keychains ?
$USD + Shipping
Art Terms Of Service/Purchase wrote:
1. Do not copy/heavily reference/trace/or use my art for any other reason. Our art may only be used by the person it was specifically made for (or of the oc it is of). Our art may not be used for commercial purposes unless you've paid for commercial usage with us (must be discussed beforehand).

2. Commissioners will only receive work in progress (WIP) sketches, a final high-resolution flattened image that is watermarked, and the completed keychain(s).

3. You may ask us about progress updates, however, harassment (constant asking in one day or a couple of days in a row) and hurrying us to complete the commission will result in cancellation and a refund (minus any progress). Asking a few week is OK, but Gamju works fulltime, manufacturing takes a while, and shipping varies.

4. Have a clear reference of character or image available (will not work from low-quality references or descriptions) If you don't have a ref sheet feel free to order one or come back when you have one.

5. We reserve the right to decline your request if we feel that the character will be too hard for us or if what is being asked is offensive/hate speech.

6. We reserve the right to alter the listed pricings based on the complexity of what's being asked of us regarding the character.

7. Do not repost on art sites (i.e DA, FA, etc) without tagging us/giving credits (credit us via my TH/DA/FA/Twitter).

8. DO NOT sell our artwork alone, without the character it is for. You are not permitted to resell it separately on its own unless you've purchased multiple with commercial usage from us.
Heyo!

I am two hours ahead of FR. Sometimes pings don't always come so feel free to shoot me a message if I didn't respond within 20mins.

[center] [size=5]order form[/size] [code][b]platform:[/b] best place to contact you [b]type:[/b] what do you want, chibi full-body, regular headshot, etc. please be specific, you must indicate if it's chibi, sticker, or regular [b]character(s): [/b]clear references please [b]pose/expression:[/b] please tell me what concept/pose/expression you want or if unsure tell me the personality of the character and i'll draw from that [b]paypal:[/b] your paypal email for invoice [b]extra details: [/b]you can put whatever you want here, whether its to point out easily missable markings/marks or other features on character [b]Read the TOS:[/b] by saying yes, that means you adhere to my terms.[/code][/center]
order form

Code:
[b]platform:[/b] best place to contact you [b]type:[/b] what do you want, chibi full-body, regular headshot, etc. please be specific, you must indicate if it's chibi, sticker, or regular [b]character(s): [/b]clear references please [b]pose/expression:[/b] please tell me what concept/pose/expression you want or if unsure tell me the personality of the character and i'll draw from that [b]paypal:[/b] your paypal email for invoice [b]extra details: [/b]you can put whatever you want here, whether its to point out easily missable markings/marks or other features on character [b]Read the TOS:[/b] by saying yes, that means you adhere to my terms.
Heyo!

Heyo!

Heyo!

A quick good morning bump while Gam's at work still <3
A quick good morning bump while Gam's at work still <3
Poking with a WIP of an icon Gam's working on for me
IMG_0006.png
Poking with a WIP of an icon Gam's working on for me
IMG_0006.png
<3 kissing Gam's shop up <3 ft: a chibi feral keychain WIP [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564175469809893391/1021877899902586962/unknown.png[/img] (sketch by Gam ofc)
<3 kissing Gam's shop up <3
ft: a chibi feral keychain WIP
unknown.png
(sketch by Gam ofc)
Goodmornimg bump before gam gets back from work
Goodmornimg bump before gam gets back from work
bump [emoji=familiar heart size=1] gam got some icons lined before bed last night :> [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564175469809893391/1022592307104595978/unknown.png[/img]
bump

gam got some icons lined before bed last night :>
unknown.png
1 2