Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Fox's Art Shop ~
1 2 3 4
pinglist please :o
pinglist please :o
lil-shark.png art . skins . lf umas

i like colors
and shapes

ave rosier
@Desideratus @Lucara @SereneSprout @Lump @Nabesima

Slots are open again! Also, please glance at the front page, I have updated it with new info and things I am looking for :3c thank you all again for your interest <33
@Desideratus @Lucara @SereneSprout @Lump @Nabesima

Slots are open again! Also, please glance at the front page, I have updated it with new info and things I am looking for :3c thank you all again for your interest <33
@FoxInTheWood

May I claim a slot and order when I get a chance? :3
@FoxInTheWood

May I claim a slot and order when I get a chance? :3
@SereneSprout for sure!
@SereneSprout for sure!
Username: Nabesima
Link to character: Alastor (TH gallery)
Type of Piece: Fullbody
Any add-ons?: Would it be possible to base his outfit on a FR dragon? Excluding the horns and, well, giving him actual boots haha
Some personality or an expression you would like: Amused, curious or just smiling. Maybe casting a small light spell?
Payment Method: Gems
Username: Nabesima
Link to character: Alastor (TH gallery)
Type of Piece: Fullbody
Any add-ons?: Would it be possible to base his outfit on a FR dragon? Excluding the horns and, well, giving him actual boots haha
Some personality or an expression you would like: Amused, curious or just smiling. Maybe casting a small light spell?
Payment Method: Gems
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima Yeah that should be doable! So you want the overcoat,tunic and bags? Also would you want the coat full-length (I would guestimate knee-length for full) or just to his waist?
@Nabesima Yeah that should be doable! So you want the overcoat,tunic and bags? Also would you want the coat full-length (I would guestimate knee-length for full) or just to his waist?
Username: Lump
Link to character: https://toyhou.se/17781271.orbit
Type of Piece: Chibi
Any add-ons?: n/a
Some personality or an expression you would like: Up to you :)
Payment Method: Gems!
Username: Lump
Link to character: https://toyhou.se/17781271.orbit
Type of Piece: Chibi
Any add-ons?: n/a
Some personality or an expression you would like: Up to you :)
Payment Method: Gems!
lil-shark.png art . skins . lf umas

i like colors
and shapes

ave rosier
@Lump I'll put you down for a slot!
@Lump I'll put you down for a slot!
Overcoat would be knee-length or a bit longer, as a mage robe should be! The bags could be replaced by his bag as seen in the gallery, since putting 3 on a humanoid could probably look weird :'D
Overcoat would be knee-length or a bit longer, as a mage robe should be! The bags could be replaced by his bag as seen in the gallery, since putting 3 on a humanoid could probably look weird :'D
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima okay sounds good!
@Nabesima okay sounds good!
1 2 3 4