Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coloured digital! {CLOSED!} [PWYW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@a0NRSId
aahhh hi! My amazing loyal customer um yes all that sounds good I’ll get started in the morning! (I have some exams in a couple of days so I might be a bit late ;) they both are adorable btw and it’s totally optional if you pay for the familiar your choice :D
@a0NRSId
aahhh hi! My amazing loyal customer um yes all that sounds good I’ll get started in the morning! (I have some exams in a couple of days so I might be a bit late ;) they both are adorable btw and it’s totally optional if you pay for the familiar your choice :D
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
LMAAOO

yes im lowkey debating getting art of all my dergs here WE SHALL SEE

and no worries :] take ur time!! i will send u the moneys later (good luck w ur exams!! <3)
LMAAOO

yes im lowkey debating getting art of all my dergs here WE SHALL SEE

and no worries :] take ur time!! i will send u the moneys later (good luck w ur exams!! <3)
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
@a0NRSId Ah sorry I had this for a couple of days and kept forgetting to post ‘:) anyway I tried to do the colouring as accurately as possible but patchwork is crazy XD well hope you like it <3 I’ll start the baby imp soon :3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/2nt08NC/Two-thieves.png[/img]
@a0NRSId

Ah sorry I had this for a couple of days and kept forgetting to post ‘:) anyway I tried to do the colouring as accurately as possible but patchwork is crazy XD well hope you like it <3 I’ll start the baby imp soon :3

Two-thieves.png
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
oh my goodness this is soooo cutee

thank u :sob: i love it
oh my goodness this is soooo cutee

thank u :sob: i love it
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
I have this little opaline geode I created... he's a seven digit 1st gen who's name makes me think of a fortune teller who evolved... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8901937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/89020/8901937_350.png[/img][/url] This is what he looked like before I regened him: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=5&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=26&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=48&auth=562b3c736c09c3bffd279af0a6ccb3966d1f7d82&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I have this little opaline geode I created... he's a seven digit 1st gen who's name makes me think of a fortune teller who evolved...

8901937_350.png

This is what he looked like before I regened him:

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=5&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=26&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=48&auth=562b3c736c09c3bffd279af0a6ccb3966d1f7d82&dummyext=prev.png
@Averdra
lol, idk if you want me to draw your wonderful derg or if you miss posted in the wrong thread XD
@Averdra
lol, idk if you want me to draw your wonderful derg or if you miss posted in the wrong thread XD
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Oh - sorry I didn't mean to be unclear. I was intending to post here and am asking for you to draw him. What I shared was just to help give you inspiration if you want to take on the project. Of course I would prefer a drawing that reflects his current look rather than what he used to look like - just he is transformed... isn't he pretty? :)
Oh - sorry I didn't mean to be unclear. I was intending to post here and am asking for you to draw him. What I shared was just to help give you inspiration if you want to take on the project. Of course I would prefer a drawing that reflects his current look rather than what he used to look like - just he is transformed... isn't he pretty? :)
@Zoyki ermmm... so will you be drawing him?
@Zoyki ermmm... so will you be drawing him?
@Averdra ah yes! sorry! I missed your reply •-•; he is very pretty :3 and yep I will be drawing him XD do you want him doing something? Also with the skin or without?
@Averdra ah yes! sorry! I missed your reply •-•; he is very pretty :3 and yep I will be drawing him XD do you want him doing something? Also with the skin or without?
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
With the skin and I leave it up to your artistic inspiration. If you feel most inspired by just making a portrait, cool. If you see him doing something... cool. :)

@zoyki
With the skin and I leave it up to your artistic inspiration. If you feel most inspired by just making a portrait, cool. If you see him doing something... cool. :)

@zoyki
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8