Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Red's commission corner [OPEN]
1 2 3
@Lanternmoth Hey! Sure! Both icons would be 500 gems or $5! I have two finish two other comms but I will add to my queue as soon as I recieve payment!
@Lanternmoth Hey! Sure! Both icons would be 500 gems or $5! I have two finish two other comms but I will add to my queue as soon as I recieve payment!
Hey! I'm Hamlet! (She/her and they/them) Artist and dragon hoarder!
@RedSunflower

Hi! Could I get a colored headshot of my character here?
@RedSunflower

Hi! Could I get a colored headshot of my character here?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Doughnut Tangleroot is so cute! I can totally make something of them! Send the payment and I'll add you to the queue! A Colored headshot is 300 gems or $3 usd!
@Doughnut Tangleroot is so cute! I can totally make something of them! Send the payment and I'll add you to the queue! A Colored headshot is 300 gems or $3 usd!
@RedSunflower
I'd love an icon of Arno, I'll be paying with treasure !!
@RedSunflower
I'd love an icon of Arno, I'll be paying with treasure !!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask Sadly, all my slots are taken this week! I'll open more once I clear my queue!
@MirrorMask Sadly, all my slots are taken this week! I'll open more once I clear my queue!
@RedSunflower
I'd love to be added to a waitlist or pinged when you open your slots again !!
@RedSunflower
I'd love to be added to a waitlist or pinged when you open your slots again !!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@RedSunflower Crossroads sent!! Thank you so much ;w;
@RedSunflower Crossroads sent!! Thank you so much ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
[!] I'm currently working on the remaining commissions, I just wanted to notify the buyers that! Don't worry!
[!] I'm currently working on the remaining commissions, I just wanted to notify the buyers that! Don't worry!
@RedSunflower

hello! are these commissions still open? if so, i am interested if you are ok with drawing a sphinx?
@RedSunflower

hello! are these commissions still open? if so, i am interested if you are ok with drawing a sphinx?
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
@RedSunflower If you're still open I'd love to get an icon of my boy Eran! I can pay in TR!
@RedSunflower If you're still open I'd love to get an icon of my boy Eran! I can pay in TR!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3