Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lil' Lattes Moodboards (TEMP CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@excessnight
These look awesome! I'll send payment as soon as I get to my laptop!
@excessnight
These look awesome! I'll send payment as soon as I get to my laptop!
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@excessnight dark gothic and maybe some foresty vibes, perhaps? Old overgrown things, crumbling statues, things like that!
@excessnight dark gothic and maybe some foresty vibes, perhaps? Old overgrown things, crumbling statues, things like that!
@iniquitas - awesome! Thank you very much :)

@SereneSprout - awesome, I'll get started later today!
@iniquitas - awesome! Thank you very much :)

@SereneSprout - awesome, I'll get started later today!
[emoji=gold crown size=1]
@SereneSprout - okay, all finished! Please tell me if you need any changes. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/qz72tQU.png[/img]
@SereneSprout - okay, all finished! Please tell me if you need any changes. :)

qz72tQU.png
@excessnight looks wonderful, sending your payment now!
@excessnight looks wonderful, sending your payment now!
@excessnight heya, im not quite looking for a full moodboard, but for someone to find me aesthetic images for a doc format! more info found here if it interests you!
@excessnight heya, im not quite looking for a full moodboard, but for someone to find me aesthetic images for a doc format! more info found here if it interests you!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine - I had seen your thread though I'm not completely sure how best to approach it. I have a few questions, if that's okay?

My first would be what is this doc format? Do you have one or would you want one to be made for you?

And my other question is for the images, do you have a more detailed description of your character? Aesthetic likes and dislikes? Or would it be more what ever I "felt" based on what I know of the character?
@Iodine - I had seen your thread though I'm not completely sure how best to approach it. I have a few questions, if that's okay?

My first would be what is this doc format? Do you have one or would you want one to be made for you?

And my other question is for the images, do you have a more detailed description of your character? Aesthetic likes and dislikes? Or would it be more what ever I "felt" based on what I know of the character?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13