Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tuub's art shop! 250-600kt/g [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@sagecwaft ty! i'm glad you liked it so much!!! ^^
@sagecwaft ty! i'm glad you liked it so much!!! ^^
pixel_coatl.pngmy_art_shop.pngskin_shop_signature.pngabout_me.png
@artificialoddity here you go!!! hope you like the drawing!! the color pallete was really fun to work with ^^ [img]http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/529311916498223123/1022705877104476230/ANOTHER_COMM_DONE.png[/img]
@artificialoddity here you go!!! hope you like the drawing!! the color pallete was really fun to work with ^^
ANOTHER_COMM_DONE.png
hi, your art is so cute! would you be alright with drawing these two in the same piece?

Stripe +Antoinette

Maybe a pose like this or this? Something along the lines of Stripe resting his head on Antoinette's or her shoulder ^^
hi, your art is so cute! would you be alright with drawing these two in the same piece?

Stripe +Antoinette

Maybe a pose like this or this? Something along the lines of Stripe resting his head on Antoinette's or her shoulder ^^
[quote name="epletuub" date="2022-09-22 20:10:04" ] @/artificialoddity here you go!!! hope you like the drawing!! the color pallete was really fun to work with ^^ [img]http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/529311916498223123/1022705877104476230/ANOTHER_COMM_DONE.png[/img] [/quote] Now this... this is BEAUTIFUL! You did such an amazing job! :D Thank you!!
epletuub wrote on 2022-09-22 20:10:04:
@/artificialoddity here you go!!! hope you like the drawing!! the color pallete was really fun to work with ^^
ANOTHER_COMM_DONE.png

Now this... this is BEAUTIFUL! You did such an amazing job! :D Thank you!!
8330950ed04a7d392f26244a87330cff365b5e52.png
Hello again! I was wondering if you’re still open?
Hello again! I was wondering if you’re still open?
@xLILM0NSTERx yes! it's a bit complex so it will probably fall on the higher end of my prices but i can totally do that!! ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx yes! it's a bit complex so it will probably fall on the higher end of my prices but i can totally do that!! ^^
@artificialoddity aaa i'm glad you like it!!! ty for the nice words :)
@artificialoddity aaa i'm glad you like it!!! ty for the nice words :)
@LittleInk yep! still open! :D though it might take a bit longer since i have quite a few waiting :O
@LittleInk yep! still open! :D though it might take a bit longer since i have quite a few waiting :O
That's completely fine with me ^^ would you have a rough price? And if so when would you like me to send it over
That's completely fine with me ^^ would you have a rough price? And if so when would you like me to send it over
@xLILM0NSTERx probably 900g/kt if that's alright, poses and armor are a bit tricky ^^ and i usually will receive a CR before starting and accept it when i'm finished :)
@xLILM0NSTERx probably 900g/kt if that's alright, poses and armor are a bit tricky ^^ and i usually will receive a CR before starting and accept it when i'm finished :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13