Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | echo's pixel arts
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 124 125
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@ado here is your pixel! i hope the animation turned out like you wanted c: [img]https://i.ibb.co/Stb6Zzw/output-onlinegiftools.gif[/img]
@ado here is your pixel! i hope the animation turned out like you wanted c:

output-onlinegiftools.gif
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
@everlastingecho yee thank you thats perfect!
@everlastingecho yee thank you thats perfect!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado i'm so glad you like it, i had fun animating it (:
@ado i'm so glad you like it, i had fun animating it (:
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@SolCanis here is the first one! i had to make the colors a bit darker because it would have been transparent otherwise. [img]https://i.ibb.co/C8TdRQn/output-onlinegiftools.gif[/img]
@SolCanis here is the first one! i had to make the colors a bit darker because it would have been transparent otherwise.

output-onlinegiftools.gif
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Ahh he turned out amazing, thank you so much!
Ahh he turned out amazing, thank you so much!
..................... 4PUQb2V.png
YT1YpD8.png
OhVkL1b.gif
@SolCanis i'm glad you like it c:
@SolCanis i'm glad you like it c:
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Hello! Do you happen to have a waitlist system by any chance? I would love to get another pixel from you, but your slots always happen to open at around 5am my time, when I'm asleep, so I pretty much always miss the free for all slots.
Hello! Do you happen to have a waitlist system by any chance? I would love to get another pixel from you, but your slots always happen to open at around 5am my time, when I'm asleep, so I pretty much always miss the free for all slots.
wRl0bfQ.png
@Kairo i completely understand, and i am planning on updating how my shop functions because i feel that it does not give everyone a fair chance of getting a pixel. i will most likely create a waitlist option in the near future, but as of now my real life is busy and i'm just focusing on finishing my remaining commissions. however, i'll make sure to notify you when the option becomes available c:
@Kairo i completely understand, and i am planning on updating how my shop functions because i feel that it does not give everyone a fair chance of getting a pixel. i will most likely create a waitlist option in the near future, but as of now my real life is busy and i'm just focusing on finishing my remaining commissions. however, i'll make sure to notify you when the option becomes available c:
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Got it! Thank you so much, I appreciate it. :D Wishing you all the best.
Got it! Thank you so much, I appreciate it. :D Wishing you all the best.
wRl0bfQ.png
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@SolCanis here is the second pixel! [img]https://i.ibb.co/wsCjCdz/output-onlinegiftools-1.gif[/img]
@SolCanis here is the second pixel!

output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 124 125