Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Cheap) Moodboard Shop
1 2 3 4
Starting price is 5kt/5g, if you want to pay me more than that be my guest (but if your account is less than 2 months old you can pay me less than that) I will be making Moodboards of dragons and OCs. Example of my work: [img] https://i.imgur.com/XSG5k1T.jpg[/img] This is your format to request a dragon moodboard: Link dragon widget (bottom right corner of a dragon’s profile there’s a less than sign with 2 dots, there’s a link that titled “Widget” and you can copy paste it) If you have specific color schemes, images, an article of their apparel etc you want in the moodboard tell me If the dragon has interests, hobbies, role in their clan, a sexuality, gender identity, and/or personality traits that aren’t written in its bio tell me This is your format to request an OC moodboard: Show me/link a picture of your OC Tell me the character’s backstory, interests, hobbies, career if they have one, goals if they have them, sexuality, gender identity, personality traits, and other important info about them If you have specific color schemes, images, a clothing article they love etc you want in the moodboard tell me You don’t have to pay me until I have sent you your completed moodboard. Have a nice day/night/evening wherever you are :3 Edit: [b]FR currency only[/b], and no need to ping cuz I’m subbed
Starting price is 5kt/5g, if you want to pay me more than that be my guest (but if your account is less than 2 months old you can pay me less than that)

I will be making Moodboards of dragons and OCs.

Example of my work:
XSG5k1T.jpg

This is your format to request a dragon moodboard:
Link dragon widget (bottom right corner of a dragon’s profile there’s a less than sign with 2 dots, there’s a link that titled “Widget” and you can copy paste it)
If you have specific color schemes, images, an article of their apparel etc you want in the moodboard tell me
If the dragon has interests, hobbies, role in their clan, a sexuality, gender identity, and/or personality traits that aren’t written in its bio tell me

This is your format to request an OC moodboard:
Show me/link a picture of your OC
Tell me the character’s backstory, interests, hobbies, career if they have one, goals if they have them, sexuality, gender identity, personality traits, and other important info about them
If you have specific color schemes, images, a clothing article they love etc you want in the moodboard tell me

You don’t have to pay me until I have sent you your completed moodboard. Have a nice day/night/evening wherever you are :3

Edit: FR currency only, and no need to ping cuz I’m subbed
ytkEBod.png H0t7Ypl.png bYt72YT.png Vs2WmBF.png 2VtxnMX.png 9m37Wsq.png fNULGn0.png
Bump
Bump
ytkEBod.png H0t7Ypl.png bYt72YT.png Vs2WmBF.png 2VtxnMX.png 9m37Wsq.png fNULGn0.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69329345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693294/69329345_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My only main request is no human images or foods.[/b] Preferably stick to the color themes in her bio or on her already but if you have a different idea feel free to go with that. She also has lightning eyes so if the greens, purples, and blacks are not really something you want to use teal might be a good alternative. Meltdown is part of a group of extremely chaotic bad guys (well, most of them are bad guys. Meltdown definitely is a baddy) who are generally themed around radiation and nuclear apocalypses. She uses she/her pronouns. There is more to her lore but thats the gist of it. Some things she likes are fires, dark places, and scientific experiments that don't use proper safety precautions. She also really loves stealing things. She lives in a cave system filled with radioactive objects from arcane territory...

69329345_350.png

My only main request is no human images or foods. Preferably stick to the color themes in her bio or on her already but if you have a different idea feel free to go with that. She also has lightning eyes so if the greens, purples, and blacks are not really something you want to use teal might be a good alternative.

Meltdown is part of a group of extremely chaotic bad guys (well, most of them are bad guys. Meltdown definitely is a baddy) who are generally themed around radiation and nuclear apocalypses. She uses she/her pronouns. There is more to her lore but thats the gist of it. Some things she likes are fires, dark places, and scientific experiments that don't use proper safety precautions. She also really loves stealing things. She lives in a cave system filled with radioactive objects from arcane territory...
I will put something here eventually.
@Realcottoncat Here’s your moodboard! [img] https://i.imgur.com/9Au4GV9.jpg[/img]
@Realcottoncat
Here’s your moodboard!
9Au4GV9.jpg
Tysm, sending payment via pm
Tysm, sending payment via pm
I will put something here eventually.
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4